Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error (19551 Views)

Ghana Policeman Shoots Wife & Kids To Death, Shoots Himself In Ghana: Graphic / Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic) / Man Shoots Wife Dead In Nasarawa Before Her Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by famousroland(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Rip to the Woman and may God vindicates the husband
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Godsonkemz(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Police can sweep case under carpet or twist it to serve its members. But if its truly a case of accidental discharge, may God grant the bereaved the strength to bear this great loss and remove the self-guilt. Its an unfortunate incidence which cannot be reversed.

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by kellsblingsz(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2015
Stupid police man, una neva talk wetin kill dat woman.. how can an ordinary bullet hit somebody on d lap and a person wen go die whereas dem d amputate person two legs and hands and d person go still dey alive.... abeg wake me wen de talk wetin kill dat woman
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Gbam
deewhone:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by anumide(f): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2015
end time lasisi69 we haff miss you gan ni o. where did you go?
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by MadCow1: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
McCarlito:

Its not a surprise to me coming from this SARS guys who mostly live and act like they are above the law....
Meanwhile theres always a safe mode on ammunitions and he is supposed to know better than just leaving his rifle unchecked...

A safety concious police officer would never leave a round in the chamber whilst entering his home. He would have removed his cartridge, taken out the round in the chamber and put it back in the cartridge and then put the guns safety switch back on before entering.

Our police officers lack Gun Handling training. You see them on the back of hiluxes with their nozzles pointing at other road users. The number of accidental discharge cases in Nigeria is just too much.

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by fart: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
End time gun
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by fart: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2015
End time gun cry
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by lasisi69(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2015
anumide:
end time lasisi69 we haff miss you gan ni o. where did you go?
went for an End time assignment

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Hero10001: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Na ise aye..
I'm happy for this, i wish all their wives and gf's dead.
My beautiful galfriend was once detained @ SARS ikeja for 3months and released after collecting 70k all cos she got a pair of shoe to sell for just 2k from a guy that later got arrested for armed robbery.
Those sars guys badt gan..
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Bimpe29: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2015
So pathetic. What an accident!
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by lagdmark(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2015
THE OFFICER WAS EITHER UNDER INFLUENCE OF MARIJUANA OR ALCOHOL OR BOTH.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by lacicrips(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Terrorists everywhere you turn.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Hero10001: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
went on an End time assignment
ahahahaha! End time master.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by lasisi69(f): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Hero10001:

ahahahaha!
End time master.
Boss...

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Hero10001: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
kellsblingsz:
Stupid police man, una neva talk wetin kill dat woman.. how can an ordinary bullet hit somebody on d lap and a person wen go die whereas dem d amputate person two legs and hands and d person go still dey alive.... abeg wake me wen de talk wetin kill dat woman
It's possible bro, a bullet can kill if it punctured the main vein in the lap, blood loss would be inevitable.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by donem: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2015
A corporal rating in NPF don't carry Pistol.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by kozmokaz(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2015
one thing I hate in life is a pussy with a gun...shoot them all!!
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by seunkeji5(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by boolet: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2015
I smell fish... What's the function of the safety catch?
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by u3fine(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
End. Time Gun

RIP to the dead.

Meanwhile it may be the innocence souls sent to the grave by her husband under the name of SARS is hunting him.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by alaskido(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2015
What does a policeman need a gun for when he is off duty? Is he the security guard in his compound? If a policemen is not on duty his gun should be dropped at the office and locked up in the armoury.

Now he has accidentally killed his lovely wife. So many cases of accidental discharge even if the victim was shot on purpose. Happy trigger policemen. Meat when you dey forbid, please no use your teeth divide am o.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by litaninja(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2015
This is the level of training of policemen in the country.
He took his service weapon home,
left it fully loaded,
cocked,
and then safety off.
Didn't pull off his holster as soon he entered his house,
didn't lock away his weapon safely both from internal and external parties.

And then he started "action film" with his wife smh
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Anjasor(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
[b][/b]There is nothing like accidental discharge of a firearm . A firearm that is not primed to be discharged, is always in safety mode and in this mode, it cannot discharge except it is released from the safety mode. Releasing the safety mode is still not enough to discharge the firearm, you must place a bullet in the firing chamber by cocking the hammer and finally pulling the trigger. For any firearm to discharge therefore, a conscious effort must have been made to get it to discharge. The most important rule in handling a firearm, is that it should be in safety position always.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by litaninja(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Gbam.
MadCow1:

A safety concious police officer would never leave a round in the chamber whilst entering his home. He would have removed his cartridge, taken out the round in the chamber and put it back in the cartridge and then put the guns safety switch back on before entering.

Our police officers lack Gun Handling training. You see them on the back of hiluxes with their nozzles pointing at other road users. The number of accidental discharge cases in Nigeria is just too much.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by Annchizzy(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
y most a police man go home with his gun y not summit it in d office after a day work.
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by anelen(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time policeman
lasisi69 i go village meeting and i called our community self aclaimed chiefs" End time chiefs"and they say i must pay 1 goat, and 40k, as fine. u go follow me pay dat fine bcus na u start dis end time tins
Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by lasisi69(f): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
anelen:
lasisi69 i go village meeting and i called our community self aclaimed chiefs" End time chiefs"and they say i must pay 1 goat, and 40k, as fine. u go follow me pay dat fine bcus na u start dis end time tins
lol... I dey ready anytime

Re: Policeman Shoots Wife Dead In Error by ivili(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
When i first saw ยจ"POLICEMAN SHOOT WIFE DEAD",i thought policemen have started collecting "ANYTHING FOR THE BOYS" from thier wives.So sad that a policeman had to witness the same accidental discharge that police have been giving to other innocent lives.R.I.P

Two Brothers & Three Others Shot Dead Over Politicians' Gifts In Lagos / The Two Men Terrorizing Obiaruku Community, Delta State (Photo) / 27-year-old Suspected Burglar Apprehended In Osun - Picture