Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun (938 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun by Daminaj1(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2015
he good, the bad and the "Stressful" read her interesting story below. IT IS LENGTHY BUT ANINTERESTING READ

I woke up this morning feeling not so great, body pain, stressed, worried about one or two things, final exam tension, how long the journey to China would be and how i need to make my country proud at this years Miss World Pageant, concerned about my period pains which is around the corner, project defence, making a positive impact in my society, the next way to make someone smile, being a good role model and a lot more………….

I’m sure some of you are probably thinking but she is a beauty queen, the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, she is now a celebrity, she should have no worries whatsoever, she has it all and even more than what I wish for, so there is no need for her to be worried..

It’s true that I’m all of that now but don’t forget that I’m also human and I had a life going on before I was crowned. Don’t get it twisted, it’s a dream come true for me and I wouldn’t wish to be anywhere else but here, but I must admit it hasn’t been soooo easy because it’s a whole new life and you have thousands of people looking up to you and supporting you and at the other end you also have thousands of people waiting for your downfall….

Being a Queen is not “beans” lool its a real job if you decide to go about it the right way. I have faith and I trust in God that everything will eventually turn out well for my own good. The Queendom is a mixture of both trying/tough and pleasant times don’t be deceived and think it’s all rosy in here.

I guess this morning was one of the trying moments for me but I know I’ll pull through because God got me covered. I already feel relieved and this is how writing helps, when you express yourself in whatever form be it writing or sharing with a friend, it has a way of taking the burden off you and putting half the burden on your friend or on your writing pad…..lol

The Queendom is fun, adventurous, stressful, exciting, annoying, jolly, complicated, full of pressure and pleasure, a happy place, tiring, and mixture of so much more but it’s left to you to make out of it what you choose to make out of it…..

I love you all ♥♡♥

CC: lalasticlala , ishilove

source: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/11/most-beautiful-girl-in-nigeria-unaoku.html

Re: MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun by HungerBAD: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Dark Ladies? pretty.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun by darmys(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Dark Ladies? pretty.

Yes. after a long while, a dark lady won this year
Re: MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun by pamijlove(f): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Gud to know kiss
Re: MBGN 2015 Unaoku Anyadike Open Up On Being Queen - It Is Stressful But Fun by darmys(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yep. It was an interesting read for me.
Sources to the queen have told me several times that she is very humble

And you know that means alot when you are this cute, an undergraduate ( she is in U.I, final year)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO From Dija’s Wedding Ceremony In Kaduna / Arms Deal Saga:how Linda Ikeji Was Paid N240mm To Kill A Political Story-exposed / Tribute To Dede One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.