Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja (2144 Views)

Calling On All NKWOBI Lovers...recipe With Pic / Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) / Preparing Nkwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja by Igwe9(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2009
It must be inside F.CT Town smiley
Re: On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2009
Isnt point and kill restricted to Only Fresh Fish?dem get Point and Kill for Nkwobi undecided
anyway,theres the place at the back Of Young shall grow office.Their Nkwobi na die.
Re: On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja by Igwe9(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2009
ifyalways:

Isnt point and kill restricted to Only Fresh Fish?dem get Point and Kill for Nkwobi  undecided
anyway,theres the place at the back Of Young shall grow office.Their Nkwobi na die.
Hey sister !
where young shall grow office dey exactly?
smiley
Re: On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 1:23am On May 27, 2009
Igwe.:

Hey sister !
where young shall grow office dey exactly?
smiley
aah,with the demolition going on in abj,one can never be too sure,Plus the last time i was there was 3 years ago undecided It shld be somewhere at Berger Junction.
Theres One "lady J" or something at Karo,very close to the police station.
Re: On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja by Igwe9(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2009
ifyalways:

aah,with the demolition going on in abj,one can never be too sure,Plus the last time i was there was 3 years ago  undecided It shld be somewhere at Berger Junction.
Theres One "lady J" or something at Karo,very close to the police station.
Hey sisi, forget about Karo or outskirts of Abuja, if it's not within or close to City center, I'm afraid, isn't gonna work for me. cheesy
Thanks for your assistance.

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Gala ? / PAYDAY DEALS!!! on www.decorhubng.com. / 11 Unexpected Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.