Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos (43066 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State / Ambode And Wife At HID Awolowo's Lying In State In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by ODUBEZE: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
omooba969:

If you can name elders from your tribe who have been involved in milking our dear Nigeria dry, only then will I consider you brave.

Omo eran jatijati! cool
U go just kill yourself!
Did he not steal and sold Nigeria?
OK because he is an elder, he can steal? see reasoning!
This is why this people will never have a change of mind because of people like you!
you are the omoale jatijati!
If he has paid you N1000 to support him, allow those who refuse to be bought to make comment abeg!
yeye dey smell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by modelee(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
OVI75:
first pics(head) luks like map of africa,very ugly old man.

sudenly gone quiet sinc Jona left ASO rock.

D brain WEY dey inside dat head WEY look like map of africa ur fada get am?
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by bashydemy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
OVI75:

How does your Oju-Iku head look like stewpid bastard of Biafra....
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by NeilOssai(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
OVI75:

.....young man i will like to see ur LOOKS at his age some day....
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by Oluwafemi15: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
When you eat good food and stay in a comfortable environment, you cannot but look healthier and strong. A lot of Obasanjo's mate in villages have died and even weak at home if alive. The Baba is still sociably enjoying his old age, that's okay.
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by Wizlove(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
mascot87:

You can never get to the age this man attain in life before you die for this reckless statement of your. You bloody nitwit
shut up are you God or is he not urgly or is he not old? Did poverty allow your grandfather get to his age?. Call a spade a spade. Nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by omooba969(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U go just kill yourself!
Did he not steal and sold Nigeria?
OK because he is an elder, he can steal? see reasoning!
This is why this people will never have a change of mind because of people like you!
you are the omoale jatijati!
If he has paid you N1000 to support him, allow those who refuse to be bought to make comment abeg!
yeye dey smell!

Very funny cheesy wallahi! Danboro ba! All I can see is an angry, frustrted & deluded fuccker that you are.

Obj sold Nigeria...to whom if I may ask?

Obj stole from public purse...that's a common knowledge, so why are you barking like a kenyan dog.

Instead of you to admit that you simply lack the ability to answer my question, you went all out farting everywhere.

Ode oshi. cool
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by ODUBEZE: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
omooba969:

Very funny cheesy wallahi! Danboro ba! All I can see is an angry, frustrted & deluded fuccker that you are.

Obj sold Nigeria...to whom if I may ask?

Obj stole from public purse...that's a common knowledge, so why are you barking like a kenyan dog.

Instead of you to admit that you simply lack the ability to answer my question, you went all out farting everywhere.

Ode oshi. cool
Omooba969 aka ODE OSHI
---
see your life? see what you are doing to yourself!
so you are not aware that OBJ sold part of Nigeria to Cameroon?, other investments owned by Nigeria e.t.c
---
U are a big Shane to yourself and those around you! So stealing is a common knowledge and therefore it should be legalized?
---
If I had known that your reasoning is way below 0 I won't have replied you! or if I have known that your brain is tabularasa, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time!
---
Please look for someone within your idiotic league! I am way above you!
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Obj.... cool
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by omooba969(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Omooba969 aka ODE OSHI
---
see your life? see what you are doing to yourself!
so you are not aware that OBJ sold part of Nigeria to Cameroon?, other investments owned by Nigeria e.t.c
---
U are a big Shane to yourself and those around you! So stealing is a common knowledge and therefore it should be legalized?
---
If I had known that your reasoning is way below 0 I won't have replied you! or if I have known that your brain is tabularasa, I wouldn't have wasted my precious time!
---
Please look for someone within your idiotic league! I am way above you!

Funny fuccker! grin I shud luk 4 some1 in d idiotic league while u keep replying me, 4getin dat u currently top d league. cheesy cheesy

Obj sold part of 9ja to cameroun...very laughable! cheesy Are you privy to the intricacies involved in dat bakassi agreement? Empty head going about wot he has no clue of. Wot do u even knw abt govt biz?

Obj sold 9ja investments to foreigners, cheesy r u kidding me? Wot do u knw abt foreign investments & foreign investors? To u dat means selling 9ja investments abi; wen I called u ode oshi , it wasn't a misuse of words, itz wot u r.

I notice hw u jump to conclusion, neva mind, itz a sign of paranoia laying ambush for ur black brain...u only just started showing signs. undecided Where did I actually advocate for legalizing looting of public fund in my posts? I only stated dat 'itz a common knowledge' so why bark like a kenyan local dog.

The rest of your comment is just decorated wit empty words dat make no sense wotsoeva.

Get a life son or be my guest. cool
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by iyyke(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wizlove:
shut up are you God or is he not urgly or is he not old? Did poverty allow your grandfather get to his age?. Call a spade a spade. Nonsense.
bro.. no mind dat idiotic foolish ram called mascot. ... see as he de fyt for OBJ as if OBJ don ever fyt for de interest of dis country.....
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Crocz:
In an apocalyptic era, the worst of the worst survive longest cos they do what they have to do, no matter how evil

True. Kali Yuga.
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by housestark: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
The first pic looks like all those memorable pics they show when someone dies....OBJ, could 2016 be your last on earth?
shocked
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by justmenoni: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Why is dat mumu photographer at f back(second pics) opening his teeth like a jjc?
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by orisa37: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Are you hearing me now?
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by bammy777(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2015
mascot87:

You can never get to the age this man attain in life before you die for this reckless statement of your. You bloody nitwit
. Are u God ? If yur nt He will get there.
Re: Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos by bammy777(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:

You are very stupid, the worst fool on nairaland.

Yes he cannot attain the level of corruption your ugly master attained. He would do better.

As for you praying for someone not to grow old, You would never grow Old!

. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.