Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back (2748 Views)

I Am A 19 Year Old Prostitute - Kylie Jenner Says After Uploading This Photo / My Boobs Will Deflate Soon!'-- Kylie Jenner Says (pics) / “been There, Done That” – Caitlyn Jenner Says She Won’t Date Men Anymore.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by nwonufestus(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
After experiencing few menstrual cramps, Caitlyn says she
regrets transitioning from male to female and wishes to
change back to her original gender.
The American television personality and retired athletic
champion made this shocking revelation when she appeared
on the Mark Levin Show on Sunday afternoon.
According to her, being a woman has been her dream but did
not know the pains women go through every month. Caitlyn
blamed her close associates, especially the females, for not
advising her when she decided to switch her gender from male
to female.
“When I first experienced this painful cycle, I first couldn’t
believe it was menstruation. I had eaten some marinated hot
pork the previous night so I thought it was some kind of
allergy. I had no appetite for food; and worst of all, I usually
get pissed off over little issues and pick up fights with my
house-helps,” Miss Jenner said in an emotionally charged
tone.
When the host, Mark Levin, asked Caitlyn what she misses
when she was a man, Miss Jenner said “I usually did not have
to practically worry about anything. When my hair was bushy,
I just walk into the barbering shop and within 15 minutes, I
was good to go. Now, I have to spend several hours at the
salon relaxing and perming my hair. When stepping out, I
have to take so much time to apply my make-up, wear my ear
ring, and do a whole lot of stuffs. This female thing is really
tearing me up.”
The 66 year old woman said the world should not be
surprised if she changes from female to her original gender in
the next few months.
Caitlyn Jenner therefore advised all individuals to be extra
careful what they wish for in life.

Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by OCTAVO: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lolzzzzz grin
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by tempest01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
olodo people
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Solidkay(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bomb dey ya head, Idiotic element.
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now this is funny!
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by dacovajnr: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lolx...You never start grin
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by odeku457(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Source.
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by nuelzy: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
in plain terms.... nah lie

1 Like

Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Polarbite(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
God don catch u! U neva c anytn ooo! U go soon gve birth abi? Eh heeh! Dats y i respect women bt na d makeup and bathroom thing dey always vex me#shoutout2maladies
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Dubemkelly(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Fact: Even if they have advised you, u still wouldn't believe them, u never jam, more to come...Now I know transgender female do go through surgery to remove their d1cks, pop out b00bs, the end is near indeed #Technology tho
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
This post no de authentic. Op, show us links jor #EndTimeShiit
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
she has no womb, dummy, she cant have periods

2 Likes

Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by ValerianSteel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lies upon lies,Caitlyn does not possess the biological makeup to menstruate.Does the Op even know what Menstruation is or why Women experience this cycle of blood flow monthly??

Caitlyn is a transgender woman,meaning her body was transformed to fit the outer appearance of a woman and the transition process cannot offset hormonal balance to make Caitlyn feel everything a woman born as a female child experiences.

I can't believe some of the first commenters believed this.Caitlyn is a woman thanks to science and not biology.

BTW,Caitlyn is now looking good.The transitioning really fits her well.

5 Likes

Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by chibuike107: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
U must be a woman catalyn......u never chichenchin
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by HyDef(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Lies upon lies,Caitlyn does not possess the biological makeup to menstruate.Does the Op even know what Menstruation is or why Women experience this cycle of blood flow monthly??

Caitlyn is a transgender woman,meaning her body was transformed to fit the outer appearance of a woman and the transition process cannot offset hormonal balance to make Caitlyn feel everything a woman born as a female child experiences.

I can't believe some of the first commenters believed this.Caitlyn is a woman thanks to science and not biology.

BTW,Caitlyn is not looking good.The transitioning really fits her well.

Thank you for your insight. I was wondering how people were swallowing this.

We should all stop letting our homophobia cloud our common sense. Being transgender doesn't mean they give you a uterus and ovaries, or testicles and a prostate. You still have the same internals.

Did you mean to write 'now looking good', cuz your last paragraph is contradictory.
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by ValerianSteel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
HyDef:

Thank you for your insight. I was wondering how people were swallowing this.

We should all stop letting our homophobia cloud our common sense. Being transgender doesn't mean they give you a uterus and ovaries, or testicles and a prostate. You still have the same internals.

Did you mean to write 'now looking good', cuz your last paragraph is contradictory.

Most people let their homophobia cloud their judgement of logical reasoning.

I meant to write now looking good.
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Polarbite:
God don catch u! U neva c anytn ooo! U go soon gve birth abi? Eh heeh! Dats y i respect women bt na d makeup and bathroom thing dey always vex me#shoutout2maladies
who ask all diz shit wey u type
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by Polarbite(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
WarRLaY:
who ask all diz shit wey u type
my teacher and u?
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by kolexepana: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
She's mad
Oti yawere
Re: After Experiencing MenstrualPains,caitlyn,Jenner Says she Wants2transition Back by solobenzo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
nwonufestus:
After experiencing few menstrual cramps, Caitlyn says she
regrets transitioning from male to female and wishes to
change back to her original gender.
The American television personality and retired athletic
champion made this shocking revelation when she appeared
on the Mark Levin Show on Sunday afternoon.
According to her, being a woman has been her dream but did
not know the pains women go through every month. Caitlyn
blamed her close associates, especially the females, for not
advising her when she decided to switch her gender from male
to female.
“When I first experienced this painful cycle, I first couldn’t u ain't see notin
believe it was menstruation. I had eaten some marinated hot
pork the previous night so I thought it was some kind of
allergy. I had no appetite for food; and worst of all, I usually
get pissed off over little issues and pick up fights with my
house-helps,” Miss Jenner said in an emotionally charged
tone.
When the host, Mark Levin, asked Caitlyn what she misses
when she was a man, Miss Jenner said “I usually did not have
to practically worry about anything. When my hair was bushy,
I just walk into the barbering shop and within 15 minutes, I
was good to go. Now, I have to spend several hours at the
salon relaxing and perming my hair. When stepping out, I
have to take so much time to apply my make-up, wear my ear
ring, and do a whole lot of stuffs. This female thing is really
tearing me up.”
The 66 year old woman said the world should not be
surprised if she changes from female to her original gender in
the next few months.
Caitlyn Jenner therefore advised all individuals to be extra
careful what they wish for in life.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Not 1st: 12 Nigeria Artistes That Signed International Deal - 360jamng.tk / Saw These Pictures A Slay Queen Captioned: "PRE-DEATH SHOWER / Tiwa Savage Surprise Teebillz With A Kiss & Hug Backstage Dump Wizkid In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.