Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Miracle Triplet After 10 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miracle Triplet After 10 Years Of Waiting (649 Views)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Triplet After 10 Years Of Waiting by gbengaosinaike: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
By Gbenga Osinaike

They asked for one child, God gave them three. The Lord went beyond their expectation. Since September 6, 2015 when Mrs. Omowunmi Oyebanji was delivered of triplets, joy has not ceased from their Atan, Ogun State home. People have been thronging their residence to rejoice with them.

Her husband confirmed that people he had not met have been calling on phone to congratulate him. When this reporter arrived their home, the triplets, all girls were looking quite healthy with a radiance that suggests they have come to live life to its full.

But their coming to the world took a period of 10 years of waiting by their parents. Shortly after Wunmi, who holds an OND in Business Administration married her husband, Olusola, in 2004; she took in and gave birth to a baby girl. They named her Peace.

There was peace in the home indeed as that settled the question of whether they could have children. Subsequent attempts to have more children however did not yield fruit. Her husband, a Mechanical Engineering graduate who hails from Ogbomoso, Oyo State was diagnosed as having low sperm count.

He was however not disturbed by that piece of information. “When doctors said I had low sperm count. I did not believe their report since we already had a baby. It was difficult for me to submit myself to the treatment they recommended. If I could have a baby the theory of low sperm count for me was a fluke.” He said

But not long after that medical finding, his wife was also diagnosed of fibroid. In her case she had to surrender to surgery. “By the time doctors brought out the fibroid, a bucket was full of it. It was quite traumatizing having such growth in my system,’ she recalled.

She got through the operation but her husband was adamant in his own case. Months and years rolled by, no child was coming. The peace in the home was ruffled. Even Peace, their daughter was not comfortable being the only child. She would cry and plead with her mother to make more babies. Mother would appeal to her husband. continue reading on http://www.churchtimesnigeria.net/miracle-triplet-how-god-embarrassed-a-couple-after-10-years-of-expectation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Triplet After 10 Years Of Waiting by merzybenedict(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
A big congratulations to the family. God bless the children...#GEJ
Re: Miracle Triplet After 10 Years Of Waiting by emamos: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Awesome God

(1) (Reply)

Happy Couples / Marrying The Right Person Or Marrying For The Right Reasons? / How Would You Name Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.