Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

2 Data Entry Personnel Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed (2026 Views)

Data Entry Personnel Needed Urgently / We Need Just One Data Entry Personnel For A Long-term Project / Graduate Data Entry Personnel At Reede Consulting Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by dayokuns: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Requirements
1. Must be Computer literate.
2. Ability to type very fast and accurate
3. Must be internet/web inclined
4. Must be smart and ready to learn

Minimum Qualification

OND or its equivalent

2 Slots Available.

Interested candidate should apply in person to 27th November, 2015.

Interview and Prove of Competence will follow immediately by 9am prompt

Candidates living at close proximity to the office address will be considered over others.

Address:

Information Engineering Technologies Limited
8, Folayemi Street off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by pst4jc(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
HERE IS MY NUMBER, CAN I GET THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO FORWARD MY CV. THANKS I M FIT FOR THE JOB
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stayin in ketu, shuld I apply?
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by pst4jc(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by dayokuns: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Interested candidate should come to the available address for an interview and Prove of Competence by 9am prompt.
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
dayokuns:
Interested candidate should come to the available address for an interview and Prove of Competence by 9am prompt.

Pls wots d pay
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by amicable09(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
ambassadorgozie:

Pls wots d pay
Ha hahahaha... Oh no! you didn't just do that! I thought you were desperately in need of a job, now you are putting the cart before the horse.

Go and prove yourself first, after that you can discuss money.
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by ewosk: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
amicable09:

Ha hahahaha... Oh no! you didn't just do that! I thought you were desperately in need of a job, now you are putting the cart before the horse.

Nigerians can be so insensitive.... what is bad in knowing the price range....There are some Jobs which pays just about the transport; From an Applicant place to the Job site...But manageable for people within...

Some other jobs are even worth relocating for...

So Op what is the Salary Range...
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
amicable09:

My big friend easy
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by amicable09(f): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
ewosk:

Nigerians can be so insensitive.... what is bad in knowing the price range....There are some Jobs which pays just about the transport; From an Applicant place to the Job site...But manageable for people within...

Lol... ewoks, where are the insensitive Nigerians?
You want to know the price range because you are at Oshodi market abi? Go ahead and ask for price range while others prove themselves worthy of the job!

I'm only saying first things first! If he tells you the job is for 250k does that mean you have gotten it? Why don't you prepare first to be the best fit for the role before you start talking about pay? #enough said.

1 Like

Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by karleone(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2015
ewosk:

Nigerians can be so insensitive .... what is bad in knowing the price range....There are some Jobs which pays just about the transport; From an Applicant place to the Job site...But manageable for people within...

Just for one post? Nawaoh
Re: 2 Data Entry Personnel Needed by amicable09(f): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2015
karleone:

Just for one post? Nawaoh
Lol... I got my back covered by you anytime *winks

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Wanted –₦40-₦50K Monthly / British High Commission Job Recruitment 2016 / Who Else Got This Text From Dakkada Oil Refinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.