Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Please Kindly Furnish Me With The Best Dimensional Measurement Of The Attached - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Kindly Furnish Me With The Best Dimensional Measurement Of The Attached (362 Views)

Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Understanding Land Sizes And Measurement / Building Plan With Measurement Of A 3 Bedroom Flat On Half Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Furnish Me With The Best Dimensional Measurement Of The Attached by yinkaoke(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please kindly furnish me with the best dimensional measurement of the attached AND YOU MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR THE JOB

Re: Please Kindly Furnish Me With The Best Dimensional Measurement Of The Attached by yinkaoke(f): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
3 bedrooms on a plot of 120 by 60 Land
What is the best measurement in dimension for the above as follows:
Sitting room
Dinning
Kitchen
Passage
General toilet / bath
Bedrooms
Master bedrooms and the toilet
ALSO PLEASE WHAT SHOULD THE DIMENTION OF THE WHOLE BUILDING BE AMIDST THE SIZE OF THE LAND.
WHAT IS THE COST FROM FOUNDATION TO ROOFING? With cost of materials

NOTE A thorough job could attract patronage
Re: Please Kindly Furnish Me With The Best Dimensional Measurement Of The Attached by abouzaid: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm not interested in your patronage but a good size for a living room is 13x15,dining 9x14,bedrooms 10x12 or 12x12, general toilet atleast 4 wide, kitchen atleast 8x8. to be honest, you need an architect to draft out a coherent plan for you while tweaking the sizes as necessary. you also need to know that sizes and layout depends on the lifestyle of the intended occupants.

(1) (Reply)

Executive 6 No 3br Flats , All Ensuite At Oregun: 1.5m / Investment Opportunity!!! / Are You Looking For Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Roof Tiles Dealer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.