Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions (46036 Views)

Best Student In Kano Aces WAEC, Gets 9 Distinctions And 323 In JAMB (photo) / How much Is WAEC 2017 GCE Registration? / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2015
DerKaiser:

Get outta here, you fool.

Did I mention your name.

Mind yourself.

Lol. Why are u so pissed-off tongue
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by dondaddycares(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2015
UmuEri:
your Alma Mata and your home town? I was the college counselor for 6yrs, also from the neighboring community Umueri

wow this is Silas, pioneer set
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by GoldStandard: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Congrats to those hot-heads!
I pray their fire keeps burning and their light continues shining....

In other news, I remember praying to God to give me 9A's when I wanted to write WAEC, yet I didn't even give the exams 30% of my best shot, was so playful. Later I realized 'hard work pays'
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Blackfire(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
anumide:
Is Samuel Nder not a northerner?

the other girl and boy are from the south
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Blackfire(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
ArcIbrahim38:

When did benue become South again.....

this past years, the south are waxing strong in education, here in nigeria and abroad. Kudos to the nder guy from benue, but the girl and the boy that follow him bumber to bumber is what am hailling.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by xyzhill(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2015
Kalvan:
Yeegbos can never achieve such a feat.
Did u every achieve dat?
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Blackfire(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Ahmedie25:
Are u so daft to knw dat Benue is a north

u hardly get a southern family without a graduate.
the way the south take education is what am hailling(the 2 kids that follow the nder guy bumber to bumber). Over the years the south ve never joked with education.
The christian people mindset with education is passionate.

Now for calling me daft... *consulting the devil,my brother on how to deal with u.*
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by kingslly(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2015
amacastel:

Trust me if u don't stp sadisim it will just kill u without u knowing it .instead of u to congratulate d boy u are here talking ill of him, he wrote Wace@18 and so bloody what wot matters is success not age it was achieved, u wrote wac@ 15 and came out wit few credit and a lots of pass and ur parents manage to put u in a private university by 18 u r in 2nd yr, the guy that wrote Wace@18 is better than u cos he just became famous@18 with his result while u hide urs in shame. Least I forget congrates to all d students DT made it as Best wace students pls keep the flag flying still wondering why all these very expensive sch don't make such list.
u sound so frustrated. The topic made it look as if writing WAEC at 18 is a big achievement dats all am trynna say. Please next time make sure u really understand the point before jumping in and looking for whom to show how frustrated you are. And am not gonna make dis whole thing about me by trying to correct all your wrong assumptions about me .
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Raji Tobi is currently on a 5.0 GPA at unilag, he is doing very fine.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
kingslly:
u sound so frustrated. The topic made it look as if writing WAEC at 18 is a big achievement dats all am trynna say. Please next time make sure u really understand the point before jumping in and looking for whom to show how frustrated you are. And am not gonna make dis whole thing about me by trying to correct all your wrong assumptions about me .

U write like whom is more frustrated. Even if he is 30, give it to him that credit he deserves. The guy u quoted was right after all, bad belle no go kill una.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
amtaken:
They are 18 now and in the Uni already. One is even in a Uni in Russia.

2014 when they wrote the exam they were 17.

Nigerians please stop criticising good things. Haba!

I dont just know. we are too fond of it, and that's why the country isn't progressing. Always being unreasonable and trying to ridiculous every effort made by others. I can't just cope with people like that.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Buchoalfa: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kalvan:
Yeegbos can never achieve such a feat.

Zombie. Onyinyechi is a name of people from ur tribe I guess
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by dasoul(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Blackfire:
There is something about southern Nigeria that tantallize me... The drive for excellence.

But the North.....

Benue is now in the South, right?
Keep on discriminating.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Blackfire(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
dasoul:

Benue is now in the South, right? Keep on discriminating.

discriminate this... Benue is in the north.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by taofeektaiwo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
So what about those that say "biafran for life"
247notire:
Seun Lalasticlala pls remove this guy from a public forum like nairaland. Look at his signature... His posts... This guy is a walking terrorist... track him down with the aid of the authorities if possible... My 2 cents...
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by zicozik(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Orjioorji:
since its not terrorism and killing of NYSC members, you won't find them here. barbaric and animalistic people.
Benue state is part of North not South.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
basilo101:
The self acclaimed most educated region has long been overtaken.

True talk
And this this around from one of the nineteenth northern states.

shocked shocked
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by Ups01(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Demmocrats:

stupidity so you want to derail this thread.

you didn't see second position by the same flat heads

Stupid?
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by amtaken(f): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
I can't cope with them too and I can't ever make friends with such jealous people.
LARRYDKING:

I dont just know. we are too fond of it, and that's why the country isn't progressing. Always being unreasonable and trying to ridiculous every effort made by others. I can't just cope with people like that.
Re: Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions by kingslly(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
LARRYDKING:

U write like whom is more frustrated. Even if he is 30, give it to him that credit he deserves. The guy u quoted was right after all, bad belle no go kill una.
not ma fault DAT u didnt understand ma point before quoting me .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / 11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities / Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.