Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... (1264 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Help: Delsu Certificate / 13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by lampardizik(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
this year i got admission,went to do the screening only for the screening officer to tell me that he wont screem me because i dont have the same number of names on my JAMB admission letter as on my waec certificate

the names on my WAEC certificates are Ciroma Chukwu (not real names) while that on the JAMB admission letter is Ciroma Chukwu Adekunle (again not real names), for that reason they said that i will lost the admissionn if the jamb couldnt be rectified before screening ends

help me on what to do please

thanks
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by Gboliwe: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
lampardizik:
this year i got admission,went to do the screening only for the screening officer to tell me that he wont screem me because i dont have the same number of names on my JAMB admission letter as on my waec certificate

the names on my WAEC certificates are Ciroma Chukwu (not real names) while that on the JAMB admission letter is Ciroma Chukwu Adekunle (again not real names), for that reason they said that i will lost the admissionn if the jamb couldnt be rectified before screening ends

thanks

What if you swear an affidavit? I still wonder how you people get to be so unserious when filling very serious forms.
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by lampardizik(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

What if you swear an affidavit? I still wonder how you people get to be so unserious when filling very serious forms.

it would help if you dont judge but thanks,DELSU dont take affidavits
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by Gboliwe: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
lampardizik:

it would help if you dont judge but thanks,DELSU dont take affidavits

Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Which one is judge? Mcheeeeeeeeew. If you are this sensitive and can't take corrections, then shut up and carry your cross alone.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by lampardizik(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Which one is judge? Mcheeeeeeeeew. If you are this sensitive and can't take corrections, then shut up and carry your cross alone.

your insensitive comments isn't helping anyone...

and in the future always put considerations to your words before anyone hears or sees them
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by Gboliwe: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
lampardizik:

your insensitive comments isn't helping anyone...

and in the future always put considerations to your words before anyone hears or sees them

Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by davbravo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
lampardizik:

thanks
maybe u should go to jamb office. they may be able to change d name
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nothing can be changed, both from jamb and waec. Just lobby with any influential person on that campus and get his complimentary card. That should play the trick. U also need to be consistent in visiting the screening arena to observe the mood of the officials, meeting him in a bad mood can ruin everything u've worked for.

I wonder why we tend to make things difficult for one another in this country. A clear case of teenage indecision.
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by lampardizik(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Nothing can be changed, both from jamb and waec. Just lobby with any influential person on that campus and get his complimentary card. That should play the trick. U also need to be consistent in visiting the screening arena to observe the mood of the officials, meeting him in a bad mood can ruin everything u've worked for.

I wonder why we tend to make things difficult for one another in this country. A clear case of teenage indecision.

thank you so much

but actually the guy says he has gone to WAEC and they said they would be able to change it with #10k but another certificate would be issued next year and he doesn't have that long
Re: Please Help,delsu Wont Screen Me Because..... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
lampardizik:

thank you so much

but actually the guy says he has gone to WAEC and they said they would be able to change it with #10k but another certificate would be issued next year and he doesn't have that long

Exactly, nothing urgent to meet the deadline can be done by visiting waec or jamb. Meet influential persons with the campus and plead for help. They know how best to arrest the situation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom For The Nigerian Youth / NDDC Scholarship / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post Utme Form On Sale Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.