Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? (1058 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / What To Expect From SPDC/ALCON Selection Test/interview and NCDMB HCD Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? by kingabdull: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good day everyone, as I was going tru my mail this evening, I saw this mail bellow from SPDC and I want to know if there's anyone here that got the mail as well and if it's real and not fraud. Thanks as I await your kind response.

Dear ............

As a result of your application with our organisation, I would like to invite you to attend an interview.

Click the below link to get the details of the interview

PDF format:  .........................
HTML format:......................

Note: The PDF format and the HTML format can only be opened through your computer and not phone.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by email  in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Thomas Gunn
Shell Petroleum Development Company
Re: Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? by Gboliwe: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Did you apply to SPDC?
kingabdull:
Good day everyone, as I was going tru my mail this evening, I saw this mail bellow from SPDC and I want to know if there's anyone here that got the mail as well and if it's real and not fraud. Thanks as I await your kind response.
Dear ............
As a result of your application with our organisation, I would like to invite you to attend an interview.
Click the below link to get the details of the interview
PDF format:  .........................
HTML format:......................
Note: The PDF format and the HTML format can only be opened through your computer and not phone.
If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by email  in order to arrange another appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.
Best regards,
Thomas Gunn
Shell Petroleum Development Company

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? by kingabdull: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
@Gboliwe, I can't really remember, I applied to many coy. Including the last chevron recruitment exercise. But I remember applying for shell in 2013.

Thanx
Re: Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? by Gboliwe: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
kingabdull:
@Gboliwe, I can't really remember, I applied to many coy. Including the last chevron recruitment exercise. But I remember applying for shell in 2013.

Thanx

I'm sorry but if you are a sharp graduate, you would know this is a scam. Just one half-a-second glance will tell any sharp Nigerian graduate that.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? by kingabdull: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
You are right for sure, I have my doubt already, just want to share to know if I am the only one in this scam.

Tnx ones again
Re: Did Anyone Get This Job Interview From SPDC? by Gboliwe: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
kingabdull:
You are right for sure, I have my doubt already, just want to share to know if I am the only one in this scam.

Tnx ones again

If you check the email address used, you will be more certain. Those people are wicked and shameless. They will "tiff" your information if you use a PC and they can hack into any sytem if you let them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wait For Your Time (motivation). God's Time Is D Best / Fcmb Or Unity? / Practical Telecomms Training In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.