Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message (2046 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders Help Comfirm The Legitimacy Of This Invite / Pls Help Comfirm This Invite / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by sendmeonly(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Peace NL,

Got this message not quite long without an address and a call to ascertain location, please is any aware of this Company?

De Kompany Ltd shortlisted you for an interview in Asaba, Delta state.
Please,you are not to make any payment in respect to this.

Kind Regards
Sendmeonly
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by greatness22(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
I equally got same msg bro.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by johndwayy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Same here... I got the message and i think it's from JID.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by babes40: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
yes I got same message....... please what is the de kompany all about ?
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by jerome263: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
got it too, but date and time for the interview was not included... who knowns the date?
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by emmyslimz: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
They said the date would be communicated soon, the message is jx a heads up to get prepared....dunno bout d authenticity
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by anthney87: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
emmyslimz:
They said the date would be communicated soon, the message is jx a heads up to get prepared....dunno bout d authenticity
is it via mail or phone. Number. post the phone number let me cross check
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by jerome263: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
emmyslimz:

thanks for d info about d date
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by eddiemei(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Got same message, Hv been trying to call d number but it has been busy.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by musicwriter(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
sendmeonly:

Peace NL,

Got this message not quite long without an address and a call to ascertain location, please is any aware of this Company?

De Kompany Ltd shortlisted you for an interview in Asaba, Delta state.
Please,you are not to make any payment in respect to this.

Kind Regards
Sendmeonly

That's the latest scam going around. Run!!. Sometimes, they'll tell you it's a referral.

I have 4 lines and I've received it on all of them. My brother got it as well and called the company to tell them he didn't apply for a job. I was just looking at him like a foool. How could he not know it's a scam by looking at it?.

Did you apply for any job at that company?.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by sendmeonly(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
musicwriter:

That's the latest scam going around. Run!!. Sometimes, they'll tell you it's a referral.

I have 4 lines and I've received it on all of them. My brother got it as well and called the company to tell them he didn't apply for a job. I was just looking at him like a foool. How could he not know it's a scam by looking at it?.

Thanks, yes I did, though twas not a company but an email I was asked to forward my email to, which followed with a doc where I was asked to fill a document and send back to them which I did, if I remember vividly one JID TEAM.

That is all I know about them,

Kind Regards,
Sendmeonly
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by musicwriter(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
sendmeonly:

Thanks, yes I did, though twas not a company but an email I was asked to forward my email to, which followed with a doc where I was asked to fill a document and send back to them which I did, if I remember vividly one JID TEAM.

That is all I know about them,

Kind Regards,
Sendmeonly

If you applied for a job there, that means you know them. So, there's no need for this thread.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by straynt(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
scam!!! there is no record of this company anywhere except on this thread.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by Erums(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
dey sent you document to fill.... Mhen Dats pure scam, Dats convincing format for employment work
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by Femich18(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
musicwriter:

really? Cos I received d msg and d format looks like dt of dos scammers
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by RunnaRunna(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hey pple,I also got the msg oo,called themslvs joint initiative for dev and tht I was invited for an interview in asaba.De kompany of all names kwa,after googling hopin 2 find smethin abt them all I was gettin was news on vincent kompany of man city.The thing tire me sef,anybdy with smethin concrete abt them abeg hit boys up.Asaba too far 4 person 2 waka go for scamma.
Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by ozy4christ(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
I thought as much if someone wil nt shout scam!! Anysmall thing SCAM SCAM smh!! My dear if u a around dat side try and go,as far as no money is involve,dats how i went 4 one,and my friends a telling me scam bt went dia found out its genuine business,doing it and stil working,nw am thinking where 2 do my msc nw cos money is nt d issue

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Comfirm The Authenticity Of This Message by sendmeonly(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
musicwriter:

ax
If you applied for a job there, that means you know them. So, there's no need for this thread.

It was not the JID Team per se that sent the message but another group I should think

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In Iyoda Partners Limited / IHS Towers Is Recruiting / Saroafrica International Ltd Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.