Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

List Of Hosting Companies Black Friday Deals 50% Off Any Hosting Plan You Buy. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Hosting Companies Black Friday Deals 50% Off Any Hosting Plan You Buy. (631 Views)

What Are The Best Black Friday Deals 2017 For Bloggers? / What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog / What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Hosting Companies Black Friday Deals 50% Off Any Hosting Plan You Buy. by kelvinnaira: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hosting Companies Black Friday Deals 50% Off Any Hosting Plan You Buy

Wow, its yet another black friday and hosting companies are beginning to slash all their prices for their products, giving unbeatable discounts on any website hosting plan you desire or wish to purchase.

The reason you should grab this golden opportunity to buy any hosting plan of your choice can not be over emphasized, as you will get upto 65% off any plan you purchase during this period. That is, if you are supposed to get a starter plan from bluehost @ $7.99/month, it will become $3.99/month when you buy during this period you can make do of any of the links below for a quicker ….. you know na..

Below are lists of web hosting providers currently offering unbeatable discounts to their customers or any one who buys a plan from them this period..

BLUEHOST.COM Bluehost usually provide hosting at the price of $4.95 per month. In Black Friday Deal you can grab this hosting at just $3.95 per month. You can save $12 a year. Coupon code embedded in the link to Bluehost Here personally, i use bluehost cloud hosting for almost all my blogs and sites, unless recently when i decided to try the godaddy 1yr economy hosting.. If i must advice, i ll say you all go for the bluehost plan. tested and trusted.

WP ENGINE You can get four months of free hosting from WPEngine when you buy any of their yearly plans. This is indeed a good saving, but you should know about their Overage charges. I would recommend WPEngine to those only who have less traffic sites (Business WordPress sites) and don’t want any technical headache such as WordPress update, security and so on. This offer will end on 1st December 2015.
Use coupon code
(Coupon code: Cyberhosting15 )
One major problem with WPengine is that it is too expensive. outside that, services are ok

HostGator.com still loading. list will be updated before black friday sale begins..

If you are confused and don't know which hosting provider to buy from, you can see check this media sites page where they talked about their hosting they use and how to make a site like them.http://medianetmashup.com/how-to-create-a-site-like-medianetmashup-com-how-mnm-was-created-and-tools-used/

(1) (Reply)

Viral Traffic Technique Available Here On Niraland / Adsense Issue / Top Traffic (most Visited) Website 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.