Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned (27152 Views)

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well over to Buhari... let us know the people that stole and have returned the money.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by kingphilip(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
AfroKnight:

It is cheaper for the government and more effective this way.
and those adamant to return it we leave them that way
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Sammyramires(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
FROM YOUR EPISTLE, IT CLEARLY SHOWS THAT YOUR MADNESS/STUPIDITY IS GENERATIONAL.... YOUR PARENTS MUST BE COUNTING THEIR LOSS FOR NOT ABORTING YOU.... #retract ur statement with apology
............................................................[Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is]
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by darealez(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
onatisi:
that is because he is a dulling dullard . Intelligent and sensible ppl listen to constructive criticisms and only compound complicated dullards call such criticisms attention seeking

Not in all cases, sometimes you examine the vessel well before gulping it's content!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by darealez(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
noblezone:

Then,

Everything was Jonathan's fault.
Now everything is Buharis fault.

Such is life bro.
no hard feelings.

Then, Nigerians would always push the blames and yes, things have not changed even till today but if we do not clearly leave out our past, our judgement both now and tomorrow will stench before the next generation.

All I wanna see, is a better tomorrow and I'm sure being negative won't help

#My name is Zynxx and I'm not a terrorist!
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by aftatechbiz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
sammyj:
Fat mouth egoat governor always misfiring. How could the clueless governor know how much has been returned since his domain is not beyond EEkiti state.
I can see that common sense is not your friend at all.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Realist2: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Our role model never blow it wide , always hitting the nail on the head, Leader of our Democracy, you,ve said it all. May you live long your Excellency.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by sammyj: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
.............. grin cheesy shocked cool shocked
aftatechbiz:

I can see that common sense is not your friend at all.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Forwetinnah: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
..the fraud only goes around telling people what they want to hear but the situation in reality is pathetic.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
fhranciz:
Fayose the only yoruba man with the courage of an Igbo man. The only yoruba I have high respect for.
Well, he does sound brash, ignorant, deceitful and uncouth...
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by PassingShot(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
debaj10:

Guy...
Of all the things that ran through my mind as responses to your limp reasoning, I'll say only this:
Truth respects no man; and God is truth.
Therefore, as a counter, tell us all how he should have addressed the issues he raised- maybe you should constructively criticize him by showing us how it's done?
Especially since you don't seem to realise that GMB is your employee and servant...
It's simple: you don't call your president "a liar" just because you don't have the privileged information he has.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by cefizo: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is like this man drank Buhari in water or has been seen him in his dream every day. This is far from freedom of expression as far as I am concerned.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Candyrain(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
kenny987:

Make that orijin and I am game! Meanwhile I'm a lady...thanks grin
Nne do you take orijin? I thought the doctor said no orijin for you again.
Ke kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Pavarottii(m): 2:21am On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Truly Fayose comes across not as a pure-bred Yoruba man. His paternity needs to be checked because he doesn't speak like an Omoluabi. The Yoruba Omoluabis don't behave like motor park touts with no traceable lineage as Fayose is fond of doing. A typical Yoruba Omoluabi is very respectful towards the older ones; doesn't use gutter and uncouth words; doesn't engage is useless chest beating as the tribe we all know; and above all behaves with decorum at all times.

Fayose is a complete disgrace to all civilized Yoruba men and women and most especially to the Ekitis. He has shown over and over again that no matter how you clean a pig, it will find its way back to the gutter. Fayose was once a motor park tout and being a governor has not refined him. A truly bas.tard Yoruba he is.
BASTARD Son of no parents.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by kenny987(f): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Candyrain:

Nne do you take orijin? I thought the doctor said no orijin for you again.

Ke kwanu?

O di mma nwannem. Orijin kwa? O k'anekwu okwu nu....lol.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Icekyng: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
naija2dabone:
Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Sir, while you have gone.
1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.
2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam payment.
3.) The Professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities.
4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.
5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves.
6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS.
7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives.
8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it.
8.) You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.
9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are grateful.
10.) The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful.
11.) The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful.
12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful.
13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful
14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful
15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you.
16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful
17.) The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature
18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify it.
19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful
20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful.
21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain grateful
May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always.
fool
just for likes
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned by Candyrain(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2015
kenny987:

O di mma nwannem. Orijin kwa? O k'anekwu okwu nu....lol.

Egwuregwu kan negwu. Amam na ibu i onye mmanya. Mana there's nothing wrong with Orijin if you take it. grin

Whewwwwwww!!! Odiro easy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat / Buhari Leaves New York For London / Operation 777: Support For Military Grows Amid Public Anger Over Metele Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.