Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis (1506 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Please Help My Mum Is Dying / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by prettymina(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls I need ur accurate nd since opinion on how nsha she shld do..she has toilet infection which is also knw. As candidysis,,pls which drug can she use nd pls ur matures nd sincere response is alliwme
Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Let ur frnd see me for vagina examination.
How re u sure it is candidiasis?

If it is. Let her use clotrimazole pessary
Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by Herbeekeh(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
the infection has category. Only a doctor can prescribe drugs for her based on the category she falls into. But she can use flagyl and mycoten tablet to subside the itching and above all she should change her pants.
Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by diamondc(f): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
can't really read that. But whatever that is wrong, please see a doctor.
Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by Julietcutie(f): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
let her go to d hospital or a good pharmacy Dats a vaginal yeast infection I guess...not taking appropriate medication can prolong its stay and its not so good it could lead to other problems later o #i don't joke with where my future kids will come out from
Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by prettymina(f): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:
let her go to d hospital or a good pharmacy Dats a vaginal yeast infection I guess...not taking appropriate medication can prolong its stay and its not so good it could lead to other problems later o #i don't joke with where my future kids will come out from
thank u so much she had gone to d hospital b4 I guess she wld had to again wen I had this same issue I was even admitted for 3days

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by prettymina(f): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Herbeekeh:
the infection has category. Only a doctor can prescribe drugs for her based on the category she falls into. But she can use flagyl and mycoten tablet to subside the itching and above all she should change her pants.
thank u but she had gone to the hospital b4 was given axitin nd ketorax according to wat she told it's bin 4mnths nd d tin is back
Re: Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis by prettymina(f): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2015
commitcrime:
Let ur frnd see me for vagina examination.
How re u sure it is candidiasis?

If it is. Let her use clotrimazole pessary
thank u so much she will asap

(1) (Reply)

See The Set Of Triplets, I Delivered Today. / Blurry Vision: Symptoms, Cause And Cure. / Getting Rid The Bow Leg (o) And X Shaped Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.