Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp (33543 Views)

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Saay1(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Hmm.
End time bokoharam led to
endtime camp.
Endtime camp led to endtime love
endtime love led to endtime wedding,
and endtime wedding led to endtime couple.

What an endtime.

stop this your endtime
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by dododawa1: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2015
U can meet ur partner anywhere
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Joge(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
despite all odds,life continues. it is not where you are that matters as what you do where you are. PEACE BE UNTO THEIR MARRIAGE!
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by HaneefahRN(f): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
But it's the truth.
I strongly believe that there are some situations you find yourself the last thing on your mind is doing anything that will bring another human into that world of yours.

I term it as wickedness and being self centered.
I agree wt ur POV, although I don't think they'll av space for sexual activities sef.
Anyway HML to them
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by masqot(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Happy married life. I wish all IDPs safe & quick return to their homeland
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2015
They can't even afford a house...and all they thought of is wedding
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Truckpusher(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
HaneefahRN:

I agree wt ur POV, although I don't think they'll av space for sexual activities sef.
Anyway HML to them
Who knows , they probably must have taken care of that but my concern here is the attendant problems associated with marriage in such a hostile environment especially for the kids - It is obvious that birth control is out of the question for someone whose life have been turned upside down.

If people can spare the society of making kids that would be traumatized due to the situation on ground then the society wouldn't have to bear the brunt for such lopsided arrangement in the future.
You can have all the sex you want without having to get married , this is the crux of the matter.
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Burger01(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
With all their predicament these people are still having erectionn?

Damn! If I feel bad my diick won't even have any feeling how much more as a refugee.
Do they even think about the kids they will likely give birth to because of this licensed sex? Or it's just about them
cheesy
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by emmykk(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Hmm.
endtime camp.

What an endtime.

endtime novel will sell like sachet water if you flesh if more and sell at amazon.
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Beingunique(f): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Ibelong2God:
Hmm.
endtime camp.

What an endtime.

End time couple leads to end time children,
End time children leads to end time future
End time future leads to end time generation!!!!
Hmnnnn!!!! Irony of life

Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Haryohdeji(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Flashh:
These people no wan advance for their life? undecided
...you dey mind them embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
But it's the truth.
I strongly believe that there are some situations you find yourself the last thing on your mind is doing anything that will bring another human into that world of yours.

I term it as wickedness and being self centered.

You can't deny that for most people, marriage is the ultimate. Also, you do not expect them to put their lives on hold because of the unfortunate circumstances they have found themselves

Don't feel bad for their future kids. Most/Some of these people were also born to families were they could hardly afford three daily meals and other living essentials.

They are not you. They are different from you in thoughts, actions and aspirations.
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Kanbee: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Truckpusher(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

You can't deny that for most people, marriage is the ultimate. Also, you do not expect them to put their lives on hold because of the unfortunate circumstances they have found themselves

Don't feel bad for their future kids. Most/Some of these people were also born to families were they could hardly afford three daily meals and other living essentials.

They are not you. They are different from you in thoughts, actions and aspirations.
You do have a point here but don't you think that common sense should be common to all grown adults in this particular matter?
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do have a point here but don't you think that common sense should be common to all grown adults in this particular matter?
your own standard of common sense is different from theirs smiley
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by alaskido(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2015
You do not have a home, a village or a job and your PEN*S is always erect for you to marry a wife. You will be banging her in the tent and if she starts wailing, you will disturb other IDP. Are you thinking from your ASS shocked shocked
Re: Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp by DanielLee5: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Wedding is a special day for every person, whatever it is and wherever it takes place. My sister had a wedding ceremony in Goa ( http://7.agency/destination/goa ), I had it in the Southern Africa - both events where magic and unforgettable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Goes Missing From Mortuary On Burial Day (Pictured) / Pre-Wedding Photo Session Of Yours Truly. / Your Ideal Wedding Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.