Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Sugar Mummy Wanted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummy Wanted (1931 Views)

Sugar Mummy Wanted / where can i find / Sweet,rich,luving Suger Mummy Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Wanted by benusi: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2006
I need a rich sugar mummy. please contact me on benusi006@yahoo.com or on 080775
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by cheavroi(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2006
Hi,also i am interested in getting one if you got u can pls assist me .my phone no is gboyeniyi4u@yahoo.com .
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by fibre: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2006
me to am also interested in getting a sugar mummy and my email is allthepeepswhopostedaboveshouldpleasegetalife@fibre.com
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by Orlicks(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2006
The question is; is there a sugar mummy reading this message about wanting a sugar mummy? if there is such sugar, she can also contact me on ngwalex@aol.com
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by osegwu(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2006
Well if there are no sugar mummies
maybe Egyptiam mummies can take over.
You guys should go and get something doing
instead of wanting to live the life of a giggolo.
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by TaniCarr(f): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2006
first of all,nobody is going to give you money without some form of compensation.which would probaly be sex,and you can't put that thing threw fed ex. grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by rightdude(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2006
obviously this guys know they have to give sex, well i dont see anything wrong in it afterall footballers make cool money from what they love doing, this is just a different ball game but all na balling grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by gregoro(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
Where are all the sugar mummies in nigeria, i think we should set up a website for them so we can know where and how to catch em, wat do y'all think guys?
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by sweetpie23: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
I think your wife wouldn't like that comment
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by gregoro(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey sweetpie, well i was joking about being married before oh, its not like im realy serious about having a sugar moma but im just trying to get into the chat thing so as to make myself a bit happy cos im not too happy at the moment, so im just on here trying to catch some fun dats all, but u seem to be chasing me everywhere. how did you get to know that am on here also? grin smiley cheesy
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by sweetpie23: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
I guess am running after you. I knew you was lying lol
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by gregoro(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey sweetpie, well i was joking about being married before oh, its not like im realy serious about having a sugar moma but im just trying to get into the chat thing so as to make myself a bit happy cos im not too happy at the moment, so im just on here trying to catch some fun dats all, but u seem to be chasing me everywhere. how did you get to know that am on here also?  grin smiley cheesy
Re: Sugar Mummy Wanted by gregoro(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
I guess am running after you,

Hmmm im sure ur moma would not like the sound of that, or does she really allow you talk to guys? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Heartbroken? / Hook Ups Arena / Stricyly For Ibo Sistas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.