Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. (25478 Views)

Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) / Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by 100okedara: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Two mad men (Awon werey meji) putting blame on one another.... smh for una ooooo
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by 100okedara: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Two mad men(Awon werey meji) putting blame on one another....... smh for una oooo
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by alaskido(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Na which HEAD never steal (by Fela Kuti). Pot dey call kettle black and the same fire them dey burn on top. Useless politicians and ex-convit.

1 Like

Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by anonimi: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2015
onatisi:
the bitter truth Is that pdp will eventually breakup.

What of APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2938131_img20151008115017_jpegda469a94c9fd77807838733617689646
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by anonimi: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
blackpanda:
The both of them are useless

And some people will be praising gej, claiming he was the best! Smh

GEJ govt is the worst govt on the face of the planet! Even somalia was better

Below quote for your information, FYI:

FreeGlobe:
Nigerians Growing Poorer For First Time Since 1999 - Businessday

Nigerians are growing poorer for the first time since the return to democracy in 1999 as an economic slowdown combines with still high population growth rates to curb income per capita. Average incomes in Nigeria will fall by about 18 percent in 2015 to $2,550 per annum, from over $3,000 in 2014.

https://businessdayonline.com/2015/11/nigerians-growing-poorer-for-first-time-since-1999/

Passingshot now who has destroyed Nigeria between PDP's 16 years and APC's 6 months?
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Pavarottii(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
erinalex:
you asked for reasons why I labelled gej a failed president. Here we go: gej as d president for 5yrs could NOT fix d Refineries,Power Supply,several federal roads left undone; under his watch many nigerian youth were duped & got killed while looking for jobs,and nobody was punished for that wicked act. OBJ is also a failed president. Mind you,if PMB fail to turn around those problems enumerated above,am not talking of patch,patch works,like what gej did; PMB will also be regarded as a failure. Nigerians are no longer intrested in "sabotages stories,enemies of FG are at work". Its high time we make our leaders takes RESPONSIBILITIES
Mind you. U r very wrong. It shows that u rnot well informed. GEJ met 2kplus Megawatts he increased it the highest peak we just recorded 4800Mw we r celebrating today. Go and get ur facts rights. Go to the north, he did a lot of fed roads. West ibadan-lagos expressway; south, east_west road; east- second Niger bridge. He met refineries at 30% working capacity. He increased it to 65% capacity. The TAM maintainance was supposd to finish next year. And increase it to about 90% capacity. Which buhari rushed into power and crashed it. Wen it comes to jobs; don't even go there. Nobody has given more jobs than he did. Me and my friends are testimonies. Under PTDF! People trained under it from 2009 till 2014; where more than those trained from 1960 tilll 2008. Go and get ur facts right my brother. B4 u start spewing trash. Our economy was growing at the rate of 7% from 2008 till 2014.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by erinalex: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pavarottii:

Mind you. U r very wrong. It shows that u rnot well informed. GEJ met 2kplus Megawatts he increased it the highest peak we just recorded 4800Mw we r celebrating today. Go and get ur facts rights. Go to the north, he did a lot of fed roads. West ibadan-lagos expressway; south, east_west road; east- second Niger bridge. He met refineries at 30% working capacity. He increased it to 65% capacity. The TAM maintainance was supposd to finish next year. And increase it to about 90% capacity. Which buhari rushed into power and crashed it. Wen it comes to jobs; don't even go there. Nobody has given more jobs than he did. Me and my friends are testimonies. Under PTDF! People trained under it from 2009 till 2014; where more than those trained from 1960 tilll 2008. Go and get ur facts right my brother. B4 u start spewing trash. Our economy was growing at the rate of 7% from 2008 till 2014.
u'r a lair ! Gej is a failure. Under gej watch pple got killed,looking 4 jobs. Unemployemennt rate went up; lagos-ib rd still a death trap. 2nd niger bridge that barely takes off. U'r a certified liar,or may be u'r not in d country when obj was d president. Obj govt attained more than 4000 MW. South east rd as we speak is under 20% construction. U'r one of d reason gej lost d election;because u laid claim to so many whiteelephant projects. U always talk of growing economy when nigerians were getting poorer.

1 Like

Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by erinalex: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pavarottii:

gej increased refineries to 65% capacity ? U'r a born again lair ! And yet 85% of our daily consumption were being imported to d counrty. I guess ur 65% capacity is use in otuoke. U roll out lies & u says its fact. No forgiveness for U
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Adminisher: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
GudluckIBB:

See the people jonathan entrusted his second term Ambition on!

No wonder he failed woefully as a president.

Jonathan (as usual) was comprehensively deceived by the worst campaign team in history. Everybody was for himself after theyou realised that PDP was dead.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Change2015(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
GudluckIBB:

See the people jonathan entrusted his second term Ambition on!

No wonder he failed woefully as a president.

Please tell all the jonadistas here. So much foolishness, Metuh must hear about this. Secondus, over to you.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Adminisher: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pavarottii:

Why do you children tell lies so much?
Nigeria never had as low as 200MW power generation sInce 1975 . PDP collectively have only raised the power generation from 4000 MW to 4880 MW after spending $21bn some people should be in prison
You are even stupidly crediting PTDF to Jonathan. This ignorance is disgraceful. PTDF was established by the bloody Abacha, the first head of PTDF was former head of state and now President Buhari.

Nigeria's economy grew at 7%only for two years of Jonathan. These are figures from Okonjo Iweala herself.

The real rating of Jonathan regime is what we have now six months after he left: the oil price crashed to 1/3 it's former price and we have unemployment, no refineries, a crashed currency, a debt of $70bn, importation of everything from rice to petrol and insecurity.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by barcaboi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
udemzy101:

Abeg it's too early, no infect me with your stup1dity
lol...yess boss....we good....u be my person.....how u dey
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by barcaboi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
udemzy101:

Abeg it's too early, no infect me with your stup1dity
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Pavarottii(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
erinalex:
gej increased refineries to 65% capacity ? U'r a born again lair ! And yet 85% of our daily consumption were being imported to d counrty. I guess ur 65% capacity is use in otuoke. U roll out lies & u says its fact. No forgiveness for U
U are not well informed. Go and get information on the things I said and come back.I Don't argue with illetrates.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Pavarottii(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adminisher:

Why do you children tell lies so much?
Nigeria never had as low as 200MW power generation sInce 1975 . PDP collectively have only raised the power generation from 4000 MW to 4880 MW after spending $21bn some people should be in prison
You are even stupidly crediting PTDF to Jonathan. This ignorance is disgraceful. PTDF was established by the bloody Abacha, the first head of PTDF was former head of state and now President Buhari.

Nigeria's economy grew at 7%only for two years of Jonathan. These are figures from Okonjo Iweala herself.

The real rating of Jonathan regime is what we have now six months after he left: the oil price crashed to 1/3 it's former price and we have unemployment, no refineries, a crashed currency, a debt of $70bn, importation of everything from rice to petrol and insecurity.
"The real rating of Jonathan regime is whhat we have now six monthe after he left"
U just shot urself with ur own hands. Who is in power the last 6months. Or u don't know ur president for the last 6months. Okay let me remind u. This 6months is worse than the whole 5years of GEJ and it is been administered by his excellency MUHAMMADU BUHARI. U can't be so dump and a zombie to make that statement u made. And go and get ur facts right about economy growth rate from 2009 to 2014. I don't argue with zombies or illetrates.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Pavarottii(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
erinalex:
u'r a lair ! Gej is a failure. Under gej watch pple got killed,looking 4 jobs. Unemployemennt rate went up; lagos-ib rd still a death trap. 2nd niger bridge that barely takes off. U'r a certified liar,or may be u'r not in d country when obj was d president. Obj govt attained more than 4000 MW. South east rd as we speak is under 20% construction. U'r one of d reason gej lost d election;because u laid claim to so many whiteelephant projects. U always talk of growing economy when nigerians were getting poorer.
May u not given credit for what u achieve in life. If what u say is TRUE.
Thank you.
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
barcaboi:

Hmmm.. I dey fine and u?

1 Like

Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Let them keep bashing themselves... grin grin grin
Re: "Bode George Spending 70th Birthday Hiding Like A Political Leper” - Obanikoro. by lakeside30: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bode agbaya George, big thief Nigeria Port Authority

Musiliu koro ibo, Lagos city hall big thief

Both surpose to be in jail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.