Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me (450 Views)

Farm Owners/trainers Needed Nationwide. Make Good Residual Income HERE Monthly / Armi: Train The Trainers Scheme (3ts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Agricland4life(m): 5:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Please, dear Nairalanders, I want to know if there is ongoing seminer on livestock farming? I am a fresher here and I want to start paultry farm but dont know how to go about it. Please reasonable help is granted![b]Please, dear Nairalanders, I want to know if there is ongoing seminer on livestock farming? I am a fresher here and I want to start paultry farm but dont know how to go about it. Please reasonable help is granted![/b]Please, dear Nairalanders, I want to know if there is ongoing seminer on livestock farming? I am a fresher here and I want to start paultry farm but dont know how to go about it. Please reasonable help is granted!
Re: Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Nicogen4us(f): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2015
U can contact me by checking my profile. my coy train either group,individual or organization with practical help.TRINITY FARM AND CO. LTD. u can google it for confirmation. It's a subsidiary of Trinity Crown Science Laboratory Centre.thanks
Re: Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Confessng: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2015
The easiest and cheapest way to learn with poultry is to start small and fail forward,follow your vaccination charts.
Observe the birds and their poo
Avoid pouring water on the liter and if it so happens pack it immediately

Do a test run with 50 birds preferably cockrels(cos they are really cheap and will be even cheaper now cos those buying for christmas rush are done buying)

Use them as your learning curve expect nothing but give everything....
If you have any questions you can ask moi

1 Like

Re: Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Agricland4life(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
I understnd u bt u knw as a new begginer I need a gud training b4 i can start my own, i.e knowing do nd dose of pualtry in order to cope vry well nd last lng in d bis.
Re: Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Agricland4life(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dr CONFESSNG, pls can you trow more light on how to detect d infected ones, how to vacine dem nd gud proper vaccination method require at particular stage of dia growth. Thnk u!
Re: Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Agricland4life(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good to have U, mr Trinity! Pls do u hv any nearest branch in d southeast region precisely Anambra or Ebonyi state nd how can i locate it?
Re: Pualtry Farm Trainers Should Alert Me by Confessng: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Most if not all hatcheries have a vaccination plan for the birds such that as you are buying they hand it over to you , it's a chart that contains the days for drugs and vaccines to be administered per time and it sometimes varies from hatchery to hatchery be sure to ask for it when you purchase your birds from whoever

(1) (Reply)

Contact Of Vegetable Farmers In Imo Needed. Drop Here / Underluted Palm Oil Available / Tons Of Cassava Available In Ogun State For Local Or International Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.