Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Want To Manage Chelsea-didier Drogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Manage Chelsea-didier Drogba (255 Views)

"Kylian Mbappe Better Than Thierry Henry At 19" - France Coach, Didier Deschamps / I'll Probably Manage Chelsea When Conte Leaves / Drogba To Manage Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Manage Chelsea-didier Drogba by xmondvip: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba says he has an agreement to return to the club once he finishes playing and wants it to be as manager. The 37-year-old Drogba, who now plays in Canada,told BBC Africa

"I want to give back to the club which has given so much to me. I have agreed that with the club directors," Why not manager? Why not sporting director, trainer at the academy or maybe an advising role for strikers?

Drogba has given his support to manager Jose Mourinho, saying he is the "still the right man" for the job and insisted that he believes the players also still back him,He said

click here to Read more

(1) (Reply)

Register Merrybet, Get 150% Bonus By Crediting Your Account, All Africans Member / Comes With Some Surprisingly Unique Benefits / Indian Super League: Chennaiyin FC Eye Draw Against FC Pune City To Enter Semi-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.