Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,075 members, 7,867,085 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Parable Of The Hijab.(muslim Female Cover) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Parable Of The Hijab.(muslim Female Cover) (477 Views)

Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley / The Parable Of The Wedding Banquet - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Hijab.(muslim Female Cover) by lanrehamd: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Once a girl bought an IPAD. When her father saw it he asked, ''What was the first thing you did when you bought it'' ?
'' I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the ipad'' she replied.
'' Did someone forced you to'' ?
'' No''
'' Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer ''
'' No Dad, in fact they even recommend using a cover for the ipad.''
'' Did you cover it because it was cheap and ugly ?''
'' Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damaged and decrease in value''
'' When you put the cover didn't it reduce the ipad's beauty ?''
'' I thick it looks better, and its worth it for the protection it gives my ipad.''
'' The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said nothing else.

.......Dat's Hijab for Muslim females......

Re: The Parable Of The Hijab.(muslim Female Cover) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Rubbish religion... end time post
ISLAM-AR-BAD
Re: The Parable Of The Hijab.(muslim Female Cover) by lanrehamd: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
miszeno:
Rubbish religion... end time post
ISLAM-AR-BAD
ISLAMAPHOBIA.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up / Sunni Vs Shi'a Muslims : Who Is More Violent? / Open Heaven Devotional (mon. 04/01/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.