Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

DOOGEE X5 Smartphone With Android Lollipop And Vast Sales Traffic In Naija - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / DOOGEE X5 Smartphone With Android Lollipop And Vast Sales Traffic In Naija (894 Views)

... / We repair Any Chinese Model Phone: Xiaomi, Meizu, Doogee, Huawei... / clean gioneem3 for sale with 5000mah bat, lollipop and rooted for GLO bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOOGEE X5 Smartphone With Android Lollipop And Vast Sales Traffic In Naija by afonzoo: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
I never believed a phone branded DOOGEEE could do so much than the most famous regular phones on the market.I bought this phone
DOOGEE X5 on an ecommerce site in Nigeria.They are currently running promo on these stuffs which i got to see on one of the regular
facebook sponsored adverts.This item to my utter amazement came with a free selfie stick as displayed on the promo.These are the basic features that got me attracted:Anti-scratch,Dual cameras 5MP and 8MP,1280p resolution,5-inch,IPS,Capacitive touch,Dual Sim,Bluetooth v4.0,Dual sim-standard sim,so it means i won't have to start cutting a simcard.I buy and i just insert it on my phone.Shikenah!!! Lest i forget ,two more endearing characteristics is the smartness or leight weight just about 0.35 kg --weighed it actually!! And the battery capacity is 2400mah meaning i don't have to prepare high budget for a power bank or solar charger. All these features agrees with the

DOOGEE brand interpretation :Dream,infinity,Glory,Enthusiasm and Excellence.I am happy i got them all exclusive to kharamall..Just the company with sole right in Nigeria i guess.I could have shared a link here but Nairaland admin forbids it. I also forgot to say i got the full package with a free selfie stick for just 20k.You can call their admin on 09082518590 or simply whatsapp 08062718555..Free delivery on this particular product everywhere in Nigeria.You can have it black or white!!! Kharamall management should pay me for this PR but they deserve it anyway.But the little snag is 7-13 days pay-on- delivery .But it is worth waiting for as long as you will receive item intact.It might even come earlier.

Re: DOOGEE X5 Smartphone With Android Lollipop And Vast Sales Traffic In Naija by dragnet: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2015
afonzoo:
I never believed a phone branded DOOGEEE could do so much than the most famous regular phones on the market.I bought this phone
DOOGEE X5 on an ecommerce site in Nigeria.They are currently running promo on these stuffs which i got to see on one of the regular
facebook sponsored adverts.This item to my utter amazement came with a free selfie stick as displayed on the promo.These are the basic features that got me attracted:Anti-scratch,Dual cameras 5MP and 8MP,1280p resolution,5-inch,IPS,Capacitive touch,Dual Sim,Bluetooth v4.0,Dual sim-standard sim,so it means i won't have to start cutting a simcard.I buy and i just insert it on my phone.Shikenah!!! Lest i forget ,two more endearing characteristics is the smartness or leight weight just about 0.35 kg --weighed it actually!! And the battery capacity is 2400mah meaning i don't have to prepare high budget for a power bank or solar charger. All these features agrees with the

DOOGEE brand interpretation :Dream,infinity,Glory,Enthusiasm and Excellence.I am happy i got them all exclusive to kharamall..Just the company with sole right in Nigeria i guess.I could have shared a link here but Nairaland admin forbids it. I also forgot to say i got the full package with a free selfie stick for just 20k.You can call their admin on 09082518590 or simply whatsapp 08062718555..Free delivery on this particular product everywhere in Nigeria.You can have it black or white!!! Kharamall management should pay me for this PR but they deserve it anyway.But the little snag is 7-13 days pay-on- delivery .But it is worth waiting for as long as you will receive item intact.It might even come earlier.

advertising isn't forbidden, as long as you do it in the adverts sections, phone/internet market, technology market or adverts or use nairaland ads.
Re: DOOGEE X5 Smartphone With Android Lollipop And Vast Sales Traffic In Naija by afonzoo: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
So is it ok if i put the web site link here? Is this a right section?

(1) (Reply)

How To Quicken The Delivery Of Your Orders On Jumia / Just Refer Anyone That Needs A Phone To Me And I Would Pay You / Best deal on MTN data: 1gb @ ₦500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.