Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) (41992 Views)

Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by segemint(f): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time travellers
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oga oooo
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
lanrehamd:
e dey pain u. make u self travel go Somalia.
Slave spotted

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Goliver's travel family
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by blackpanda: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:
Really.
Meanwhile in their own country, this is their father's legacy on education! embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

May God not let u die of hate cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by bunmifunsho: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
I need is chance to b a local government chairman... Das all

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:
Really.
Meanwhile in their own country, this is their father's legacy on education! embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57
One wailers has lost his appetite.LOL
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by Marvinspeed(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Baba Buhari is Marking his bucket list. Now in Malta
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by lanrehamd: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
mekd:
not true bro....is just for a while
u' ar right. me just kidding.. angry angry angry
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by NAJALYN: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oh God have mercy on us Nigerians and deliver us NOW before its too late, Amen.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by sukkot: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
abok-is doing big thangs
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
dulaman:
Broda abeg make una enjoy jare.
Everything Na time,Na una time.

Wailers not gonna like this

Lying liars will remain gullible and silly.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
lanrehamd:
e dey pain u. make u self travel go Somalia.
OZAOEKPE:
Slave spotted
The guy na end time slave
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by anonimi: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
blackpanda:
May God not let u die of hate cheesy

May God not let you die of FOOLISHNESS. cheesy

Are there Dubai or Saudi children doing almajiris instead of going to school?
Abi no be the same Koran dem dey follow ni?
Are there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pidggin:
People are looking for fuel everywhere yet our president and his family are travelling up and down, taking selfies at our expense. It is well.
Even my King and Prince@ kibuki Land had never so much travel freguently like that!#The Lion of Ulbima and kivu Land should be fired.Gyarbonka.grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by thundafire: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
travelling with the country mny nd yet ur dull papa dy claim integrity make una travel round the whole cworld even go north pole
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by helphelp: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make e sha no be with our money sha

I no dey complain
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by Vicati: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lyk fada lyk son........#tourism
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
omo baba vomit better thing comot from madam body o,kai see those babes,my body just dey do me tinkolo tinkolo tinkolo
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vicati:
Lyk fada lyk son........#tourism
bad belle grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
on tax payers money?
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by speener(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
winner01:
Is it only me that noticed that most of our top officials kids dont study in Nigeria.
In short, most of our top officials didn't study in Nigeria thenselves.
And the trend goes on.
The future seems hopeless.
May God help us.
Very touching, I can feel your pain bro. Just like #Orji uzor kalus's reality organization#, this is the reality. So let's Face it!
There's no FUTURE nor hope in Nigeria. I finally gave up since the Era of Goodluck Jonathan. The mess is too deep, the wealth of the nation stolen by a few, and this few are not ready to stop the stealing and the loothing continues. Then the majority of the citizens are left literally helpless.
It is what it is.
Very sad. Sorry Guys. NO HOPE, at least, not anytime soon.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by SegunAdewole: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Poverty killing ordinary nigerians. Buhari's children enjoying life with other people's oil wealth. Wicked Buhari!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
djWALE:
La travelle la Buhari..like father like daughters

LOL

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by thoth: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Bloody Liar .......i don't even think you are old enough to know whats going on in politics during Abachas era. Please where did Abacha travel to ?
Seunaj05:
On Government fund. This reminds me of Abacha and Sons traveling round the world in private jets on government fund.
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
All these rich men have notin to offer to the poor ones....i swear....this life is a bit...ch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.