Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage (2259 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Halleydavid: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, please you advise is needed to help a brother who has found himself in a very tight situation

So, a blog reader sent in this for advise, He really needs advise on the right thing to do so as not to break his family.

Please help me, My wife is really upset right now and my home is tensed up and I don’t know what I should do. Before I got married to my wife, I had a son with someone else whom I dated for about a year but broke it off because things weren’t working out between us. I have been responsible for my sons welfare ever since. My wife and I have no children yet but she accepts him as hers. My son’s mother recently lost her apartment and she asked if she and our son stay at my place till she can get someplace else. I talked to my wife about it and she only accepted that my son stay and not his mother.

My son’s mum begged me and I don’t know what happened but I let her in my home. My wife has been so upset ever since. I know I went against her wishes but I just think it’s only for a while and the only relationship I have with her is because of my child. What do I do now please.

Source; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/please-help-housing-my-baby-mama-is.html

Lalaticlala Please, help to help a brother
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pray Hard
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by olumide81(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigger! You better be ready to marry 2 wives or let your baby mama leave your home asap, you cant eat your cake nad have it.....you also forgot to tell us you have been sleeping with your baby mama lately because the level of sympathy u seem to have says it all.

16 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by meeraclemee: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
You must be a joker!!how can you take that decision without the conscent of your wife. did your baby mama drop from the sky that she has no other family or friends except you? please if you still value your marriage send her out immediately and apologize to your wife. She even tried, she allowed your son, dont take your liberal wife for granted.infact you deserve some spanking!

21 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Eketem: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think this is a fake story to attract people to the Writers blog. No man can be this stupid.

" I don't know what happened " indeed

13 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by MRBrownJ: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
@silly post

A) whats the point in asking for your wife's advices if you aint gonna consider anything she tells you?!
B) going against your wife's wishes on such issue (that will ultimately affect her and your family greatly), was a biatch move
C) any smart man knows that you cant have wifey and baby mama caring for your child in the same house
D) now patiently wait for World War 3 to descend upon your household

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by 5minsmadness: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
she asked if she and our son stay at my place till she can get someplace else.

[size=18pt]No no no no
Hell no! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Ursino(f): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
There is more to this story than meets the "ear". How do you expect two "wives" to cohabit in peace in this kind of condition? You would have told your wife you wanted a second wife naaaaw. And the fact that she has no child of her own yet, aggravates the whole issue. Maybe you brought your BabyMama to come and teach her what she hasn't known about child-birth and upkeep. You had better wise up! Else the next post we would get as an addendum to this one is that " The man finally got killed in the whole brouhahaha ".

You can't have your cake, and eat it!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by babyme1(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Foolish man.

On 2nd thought...end time manangry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by darlenese(f): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
So ur baby mama doesn't have a boyfriend/suitor/father/mother/brother/sister/cousin/pastor ? Abi?

Na only u be the Man in her life and the savior of her homelessness !

Bros or MUMU na first class ! Gush I feel like biting u for ur level of stupidity cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by austine4real(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bloggers sabi lie ooo

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by oglalasioux(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Welcome to polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by obowunmi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
silly man~
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by cococandy(f): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2015
What do you want us to do for you Oga?
As your wife dey vex, you still don't know what to do? You want us to advice you first before you know what to do?

Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 28, 2015
cococandy:

As your wife dey vex, you still don't know what to do? You want us to advice you first before you know what to do?

Mtchew.
Tha's harsh
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2015
cococandy:

Mtchew.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Im just picturing the situation grin grin
2 women who have shared the same kini cooking in the same kitchen and both watching TV together in the living room
That man should sleep with one eye open
The baby momma too try sha . . . she get liver to go and pack and live with her ex and his wife.
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2015
@OP:

Your wife is actually wriggling her hands and fuming waiting for you to act?

When is the part 2 coming out?
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by funlord(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
grin

Wh is this dunce complaining? Have an _orgy of epic proportions and pay them to get along or get out! Either way you win!
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by MartineeVIP(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your wife try sha o, if na me, as she dey enter my house I go send her out immediately because we didn't agree on letting her in. But on a more serious note you Should have just helped her with lil funds to get another apartment for herself I think is better that way than bringing her into your home.
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by eyinjuege: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Tundeiab(m): 3:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Halleydavid:
Hi Nairalanders, please you advise is needed to help a brother who has found himself in a very tight situation

So, a blog reader sent in this for advise, He really needs advise on the right thing to do so as not to break his family.

Please help me, My wife is really upset right now and my home is tensed up and I don’t know what I should do. Before I got married to my wife, I had a son with someone else whom I dated for about a year but broke it off because things weren’t working out between us. I have been responsible for my sons welfare ever since. My wife and I have no children yet but she accepts him as hers. My son’s mother recently lost her apartment and she asked if she and our son stay at my place till she can get someplace else. I talked to my wife about it and she only accepted that my son stay and not his mother.

My son’s mum begged me and I don’t know what happened but I let her in my home. My wife has been so upset ever since. I know I went against her wishes but I just think it’s only for a while and the only relationship I have with her is because of my child. What do I do now please.

Source; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/please-help-housing-my-baby-mama-is.html

Lalaticlala Please, help to help a brother
I think the guy still nurses feelings for the lady. Let him put himself in the place of his wife, how would he feel?
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by Tundeiab(m): 3:29am On Nov 29, 2015
darlenese:
So ur baby mama doesn't have a boyfriend/suitor/father/mother/brother/sister/cousin/pastor ? Abi?

Bros or MUMU na first class ! Gush I feel like biting u for ur level of stupidity cry cry cry
Biting him? shocked
You must be related to footballer Suarez...
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by 7footre(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
darlenese:

Bite ke? Abegooo don't bite d sensitive area o
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by darlenese(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
7footre:

Bite ke? Abegooo don't bite d sensitive area o

Its his ear I wanna bite grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, Housing My Baby Mama Is Threatening To Break My Marriage by 7footre(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
darlenese:

Its his ear I wanna bite grin grin grin
Okay! That's appropriate nutty me thought you would go for his 'head' embarassed

(1) (Reply)

10 Symptoms Of Pregnancy / Please I Want To Sue My Parents / Does A Woman Have The Right To Choose Not To Have Kids At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.