Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree (32274 Views)

5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / Anu Yusuf Marries And Graduates Same Day With A First Class Degree In Law / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by jackpot(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
what's their stand
I am asking. I want to know.
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by lawrenceunaa: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
jackpot:
I am asking. I want to know.
I'm not in unizik , so I don't knw
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by lawrenceunaa: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
jackpot:
I am asking. I want too know.
I'm not in unizik , so I don't knw.
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by mysticjack95(m): 2:09am On Nov 29, 2015
zleemshaddy:

thanks alot for your response.
you're welcome bro
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by peterg1759: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
olapluto:

People like you should be avoided. If you know where First class takes people, you wont type what you just did.
Believe me when CVs are in front of employers, it takes some balls to push aside a 1st class graduate in favour of a 2:1 or 2:2.

How many of the billionaires have first class?
How many of the inventors were first class graduates?
Academics and life challenges aren't the same.
Mind you, Bill Gates wasn't the best in his class before he dropped but the best student of that set is a worker in MS while Bill Gates is the owner of MS.
I'm not condemning the degree but don't make it look like its the first step towards having a first class life.
Tony Blair, former British Prime Minister graduated with third class.
What can you say about that?
I think Soyinka too has a third class abi?

At the end of the day, first class holders will serve under 2.2 n 3rd class holders n Illiterates. Do you know why,
First Class graduates are not talented or creative or innovative and the today world is just about that.
Get a skill and pay the bills.
Messi didn't go to any school but can afford to pay all the first class graduates in the world.
that's a big shit nigga
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by Chiscomax(m): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2015
peterg1759:

Mind you, Bill Gates wasn't the best in his class before he dropped but the best student of that set is a worker in MS while Bill Gates is the owner of MS.
I'm not condemning the degree but don't make it look like its the first step towards having a first class life.

At the end of the day, first class holders will serve under 2.2 n 3rd class holders n Illiterates. Do you know why,
First Class graduates are not talented or creative or innovative and the today world is just about that.
Messi didn't go to any school but can afford to pay all the first class graduates in the world.
that's a big shit nigga

You are misleading!
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by Libkid(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
peterg1759:

that's a big shit nigga
.very poor mindset. u are a terrorist to education I swear.see Ur case of study.u brought out names of those dat graduated with third class.how sure are u.Soyinka denied graduating with third class u know why.he ain't proud of it.first class are not creative smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by austinepetro: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2016
# As a new student in the tertiary education/university that desire to have a first class in your school or your department you really need to read this post

here are top 10 tips on how to make 1st class in your various university all over the world apply it and see it working for you click here to read post
[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/07/06/tips-on-how-to-make-first-class-in-your-departmentuniversity/

Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by brainshaker(m): 3:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Gerrard59:
To add the usual trite statements that come from never-do-well:

You can't make a First Class.

The lecturer won't give you.

Soyinka made a 3rd Class (which he denied).

Bill Gates dropped out, forgetting he went to Havard not a common Nigerian University and had one of the highest SAT scores.

First Class is not everything ( Only holders have the right to "vomit" such).

People don't make First Class in, say, Law as if a certain Kazeem in Uniillorin didn't make one.

In everything you do, I always advise do it well with all diligence. The only Black man on Goldman Sachs board of directors is a Nigerian.
Guess what? He made a First, same with many personalities on top of boards of directors; be African Capital Alliance, Oando, First Bank, Shell, Renaissance Capital e.t.c

thank you I'm a young boy reading what you just wrote motivated me,people always write off first class student thank you for motivating me to work harder to get a first class first
Re: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree by Kayprincefav: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Renaissance University Post-UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session

Renaissance University Post-UTME screening form is now on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. Therefore applications are invited from suitably eligible candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Renaissance University (RNU) for the 2021/2022 academic session.

Renaissance University Courses

Renaissance University comprises of three faculties (Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences and Faculty of Law).

The university offers various courses that are accredited by the National University Council (NUC).

The list of courses offered by Renaissance University RNU are highlighted below

(1). Natural and Applied Sciences
i. Biochemistry
ii. Computer Science
iii. Industrial Chemistry
iv. Industrial Physics
v. Micro Biology

(2). Management and Social Sciences
i. Accountancy
ii. Business Administration
iii. Economics
iv. History and International Relations
v. Mass Communication
vi. Political Science
vii. Psychology
viii. Banking and Finance

(3). Faculty of Law
Law
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/renaissance-university-post-utme-form-2021-2022/]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M / Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.