Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets (32258 Views)

Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
blame dat ewu daura with no vision .since he became president all we hear is accidents,closure of companies,sacks,reductions in wages ,arrests and bailing ,book haram ,fuel scarcity ,subsidy,etc animal
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by shegzan(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mk Glo too increase dia salaries and wages nah...!!
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Chartey(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Glo spent too much money to roll out their services when already strong competitors like MTN, Tigo and Vodafone had the market in their hands.
Going to Ghana was a bad move for the company.

1 Like

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bad news everywhere... Buhari the punishment to mankind
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by ALISMILE(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB is the cause, since he became the president, bad news everywhere. PMB maka why..
I nominate u NIARALAND most foolish man of d year 2015!

3 Likes

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Kufie(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
kokoA:
Why do nigerians find it difficult to manage businesses? Dangote must be a rear breed.. Anyways, na white men dey manage him companies for am.

Rare

1 Like

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Lanretoye(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Glo's revenue from data subs only in Nigeria pass their total revenue in Ghana...Now they know why Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB is the cause, since he became the president, bad news everywhere. PMB maka why..
. Your ignorance has no part two.

1 Like

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by debbieswanky(f): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great oppurtunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N100,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register @ nob7platform.com and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by davodyguy: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
sauceny:
Since independence,Nigerians have lost their job more than ever,under the dispensation of the new led government APC

So even the situation in Ghana can be inferred into your frivolous allegation?

Many people posting on Nairaland these days don't know how to reason well.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
mryoungdon:
Bad news everywhere... Buhari the punishment to mankind
. And Linda Ikeji, a blogger bought a mansion on Banana Island for half a billion naira. Afrinolly launched the biggest and largest mobile streaming pay per view platform for African movies. And Nairaland is attracting more advertisers. You must still be suffering from the badluck from GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by anonimi: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
kokoA:
Lwtmbh. Bros you like get mouth sha grin Thanks for the correction though.

Freely was I given, freely I must also give. cheesy
You are very welcome bro.
By the way, BTW, I like your spirit for accepting the correction.
Cheers
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Bollinger(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
osesology:
Very soon African economy is going to go on recession if all these big companies are not careful.
But are you suggesting that the ncc's sanction of mtn has something to do with this?

Where in the article is there a link between the NCC sanction and what is happening at glo in ghana?
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Burger01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
so your family is also beneficiaries of the bad news? Dolt!. undecided
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
this is not good for nigeria.... our own indigenous telecom company is having problems in ghana.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by sniper77(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Bros this has nothing to do with PMB.
Glo Ghana kicked off on the wrong foot.

In establishing a business in a country you follow due guidelines and send a team to carry out detailed survey from which a report is generated.

This clearly helps you in identifying regions in the country where your business will thrive and then you gradually expand and address areas where you have weakness

Glo kicked off in Ghana with over 1100 sites feeling like a big boy without checking cost implications in maintaining sites as related to inflow generated from sales and when reality dawned on them closure of outlets commenced and some sites were shut down.

MTN kicked off all over Ghana with about 300sites while glo built about 400sites in Accra region .

1 Like

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by kalusky02(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Resigning to take up non existing job in Nigeria or to queue for the 5k as promised by APC next year.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by sholay2011(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Not a fan of the aforementioned company.

They will rather squander money on artistes (that are called ambassadors) rather than pay their workers reasonably or provide a conducive work environment.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by 2rez: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
cruzita:
blame dat ewu daura with no vision .since he became president all we hear is accidents,closure of companies,sacks,reductions in wages ,arrests and bailing ,book haram ,fuel scarcity ,subsidy,etc animal

How I for yab u unto ur unreasonable comment buh make i chill small. No b now. Brb sad
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by cruzita(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
2rez:

How I for yab u unto ur unreasonable comment buh make i chill small. No b now. Brb sad
u no get mind
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by wiseoneking: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
ademoladeji:
Seriously?

Because of non-increment of salaries and wages?

#contentment... There are hundreds of thousands looking for even half of what those guys earned...
Look at this one. Yes, Ghanains are not like you or average Nigerians who smile in the midst of suffering. you may hurry to ghana or send your friends to pick up those jobs. You type will also support governors call to reduce the #18k minimum wage saying after all some people are looking for half of 18k. MASSES KILLING MASSES.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by 2rez: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
cruzita:
u no get mind

So if i yab u mean say i get mind right? Seriously ur comment speaks it all & for ur info, i dont trade words with "growing ups". wink. What has that post got to do with PMB for Pete's sake Advise; reason b4 u comment gal. It's therapeutic smiley

1 Like

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by cruzita(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
2rez:

So if i yab u mean say i get mind right? Seriously ur comment speaks it all & for ur info, i dont trade words with "growing ups". wink. What has that post got to do with PMB for Pete's sake Advise; reason b4 u comment gal. It's therapeutic smiley
welldone scape goat
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Excellentmind: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ghana isn't a business friendly environment, yet people continue to go into the country in their ignorant due to lack of feasibility studies. More have done it before, so, it's not new.
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by debbieswanky(f): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great opportunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N20,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register now: www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?debbieswanky and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
shit happens
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Make una employ me abeg
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by iamord(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Excellentmind:
Ghana isn't a business friendly environment, yet people continue to go into the country in their ignorant due to lack of feasibility studies. More have done it before, so, it's not new.
You talk shows that you are ignorant about some certain fields of business..
How did you arrive at the fact that Ghana isn't a business friendly environment?
Ghana is ranked best in west Africa to do business. One of the most safest countries in a troubled region and having adiversified economy etc. That's part of the reason why you see alot of influx of nigerian business. However the ghanaian market can be a bit choosy. So if you don't pick you onions well. And set standards again your competitors. U will end up loosing
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by xtervaganza(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
kokoA:
Why do nigerians find it difficult to manage businesses? Dangote must be a rare breed.. Anyways, na white men dey manage him companies for am.
read your comment again and you'll notice the stupidity in it

A broke you is asking why a billionaire businessman can't manage his business?

I mean how ironic and stoopid can you be
Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by 4nobody4every1: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

You mean he was conceived from the REAR as in doggy style lipsrsealed
Or that he is a RARE, scarce breed

Wicked grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
kokoA:
Why do nigerians find it difficult to manage businesses? Dangote must be a rare breed.. Anyways, na white men dey manage him companies for am.
because we're not patient that's the summary of the whole thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice / How To Register For ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.