Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands (830 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by otubangs: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands
Nigerian celebrities have given inter-racial marriage a try and it has worked out well for some. In fact, unlike in the past when the practice was heavily frowned at, these days, most celebrities no longer give it a second thought before proudly settling down with their foreign partners.

Increasingly, and in greater numbers, Nigerian female and male celebrities are breaking the barriers by marrying non-Nigerian men and women. In droves, they are marrying Caribbean nationals, White-Americans and African-Americans.
Below is a carefully selected list of actresses who against all odds found love in the arms of white men and equally embraced their foreign cultures.

10. Chioma Toplis and Andrew Toplis (British)

Once upon a time, the media was awash with the rumour that the marriage of Nollywood busty actress and model; Chioma Toplis was heading for the rocks.
However, she debunked the incessant rumours trailing her marriage claiming her Oyibo husband would commit suicide if she leaves him.
Since the Abia State born actress came to limelight after settling down with Andrew Toplis, a UK born Engineer, she has been battling with allegations of unstable marriage.
But the big, bold and beautiful mother of three (two girls and a boy) with a towering height is never tired of defending her home, which she described as the type any woman could dream of.
How she is coping with foreign in-laws? Hear her, “I don’t have any problem with his family. My mother-in-law died when I had my daughter in 1998 and my father-in-law also died four years ago. They used to come and stay with us during Christmas period. I never had any problem with them before they died. My husband has only one sister who lives in Cyprus.”

Click Here To see the rest------> http://thetoptenblog.com/10-nigerian-celebrities-married-to-white-husbands/
Re: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mucheeew

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Slim Figure In A Clinging Black And White Gown / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Mocheedah Goes Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.