Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election (565 Views)

Fake "Defense" Headquarters Twitter Account Annoys Nigerians / James Faleke To Appeal Kogi Election Ruling / Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election by hollandis(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is it only me that finds the guys name very annoying .I learnt he is fighting to be the gov elect the crininal Audu died.If his name was leke or fatusi ,I would have understood.I don't know why I just hate him ,he looks like an opportunist like osubanjo

4 Likes

Re: The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election by henchamb(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
If the thing dey pain you that much Pls go and hug transformer.
Fashola is work at the power ministry so I'm sure the transformer Will help you.

3 Likes

Re: The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election by baby124: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
E pain am! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election by OVI75(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
AFter d reggae play d blues,after Audu u MST play faleke.BT d Igalas wud prefer to plunge kogi into chaos Dan yoruba to rule dem.dier born to rule head thoughts is very demonic.
Re: The Mere Name F-A-L-E-K-E Annoys Me-kogi Election by ernesty20(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
If u are serious, try this

(1) (Reply)

A Citizens Letter To Fmr President Gej... / EFCC Uncovers Another N600m Scam / Who Is That Mod Wey Dey Ban Anyhow Sef? >:( - You Be NBC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.