Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift (20474 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Daminaj1(f): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
posted by DAMINAJ.COM

CAPTION: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.The lord will keep you safe and no man I say No man/Woman born of a woman can hurt/harm you..Every evil thrown your way shall be a reverse case to the sender..
I cover you with the blood & the fire of the Holy Ghost..Shine on Jesus gat you baby,Shine on my King

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ly_Sdr4TS/?taken-by=tontolet

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Kayoski(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
k
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by flexxyworld(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vivian has finally taken over seun's heart after tonto's wedding to churchill but e still sure say any tonto story go make front page #fingerscrossed

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice. Wives should always praise their husbands and not speak evil of them esp in public.

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by obinnashady(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Wendyslim(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by KomradeKorsche: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice one, OP must really be trying to make Vivianblog fizzle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by richidinho(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
u mean
totodickeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by holluwai(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Right
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Luvdmx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by ModiKen(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
OP, abeg keep Tonto and her husband matter to ur personal blog, don't bring it here.

How does Tonto loving her husband improve the economy, improve power supply or reduce the queues at petrol station?

I no jus know why many people for this country no get sense.

Infact OP and the MOD that moved this to front page, receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by awesomesossy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Awesome... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by kennyman2000(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Okay...
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Like tonto get elastic for younder...
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by omusiliyu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Iyawo rere loode oko... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by debque(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
make I manage dis half plot.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by TrollTrap: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
@Seun.....pele yea, move quick before Linda Ikeji gets taken soon. cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by djWALE(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
...hmmmmm....molayo is also proud of me
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by skyface00(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow so much love dis, when a wife prayed for her husband like dis, evil people should run far far away from such man, woman prayers work faster.

If u want to be successful in life take care of most momentous 2 woman in your life

Mother and wife

U can eat with devil, u can walk on fire, nothing bad can befall u lolz
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by MzPecs(f): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good for her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by johnstar(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Weytn concern me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Dandy1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shoooo! Them no go tell us when things aren't rosy between them. Abegi

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by serah109: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Daminaj1:
posted by DAMINAJ.COM

CAPTION: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before.The lord will keep you safe and no man I say No man/Woman born of a woman can hurt/harm you..Every evil thrown your way shall be a reverse case to the sender..
I cover you with the blood & the fire of the Holy Ghost..Shine on Jesus gat you baby,Shine on my King

https://www.instagram.com/p/-ly_Sdr4TS/?taken-by=tontolet

Women learn how to pray for your husband. #beAprayerfulWife

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by ngmgeek(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
That's how it starts.... Let's hope she is playing with the man's heart. I will love to read this after their 10 years anniversary. Mariah Carey said even more than this about Nick. Second base Jare!
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
I fnk dz shd be done in d church nd nt on Instagram....Awww
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by satowind(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Suen the next gym tonto dike status makes from page eh I will delete my account and the traffic my pic drag here will stop

Be warned

Pls don't miss my pic too much cause am using another phone
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
NL moderators and this girl...

Wetin nau

The man above me shares my opinion
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift by Ibelong2God: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Words of a wife. Tonto I think the media made me percieve you wrongly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entertainment: Ten Most Stylish Celebrities In Nigeria(pics) / Ubi Franklin And His Mother Cast Their Votes / Iyanya's 27th Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.