Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

IUD Wahala !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IUD Wahala !!! (980 Views)

My Experience With Iud's--strictly FOR WOMEN / My Experience With Iud's--strictly FOR WOMEN / Iud Family Planning Insert Side Effect (2) (3) (4)

IUD Wahala !!! by nigerbobo(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2009
My wife just started using an IUD and when we had sex sometimes it kind of hurt because I could feel it scratching the head of my penis when I thrust deep. Is this an issue for other men or are there women on this forum that have found this kind of problem from their partners?

Advise please,   sad
Re: IUD Wahala !!! by Sissy3(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2009
what type of IUD is she using, the ParaGard or the Mirena IUDs? and how long has she been on it?

it could be that it wasnt properly placed, why not go back to the OB/GYN and see if it could reinserted again because if it was properly placed this effect shouldnt be occurring. so go back and have it checked. and if nothing could be done about it, which i doubt you both could try other methods. though IUDs are most effective.

11 Year Old Named World's Hairiest Girl Photos / The Natural Diet Solution For PCOS And Infertility / Pregnancy Test Done Locally.