Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On (1906 Views)

Look At What Our Nigerian Tailore Did / See What Nigerian Girls Do To Be Famous On Social Media. / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On by emmanuel596(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
I stumbled on this picture on instagram and I was like wow...is this what out Nigerian girls do all crazy things. just to raise money to wear? Something other people have naturally I asked my self if this was the BRAZILIAN hair.....these hair would be. bought from this people refined and polish and would be brought to Africa (nigeria) in particular cos the know we blacks can do anything just to look rich wereas we are poor/broke....whats the point of wearing a 20k hair on a doll and mannerless head? How much is an LG A.C why do our women crave for expensive artificial things all the name of wanting to be among the trending and happening ladies in town.....i will reserve my comments on artificial/pumped boobs/ass excessive makeups and the rest....please spend wisely and be careful what u wish for because what opened ADAMS eyes closed ABACHAS eyes......those ladies up there ain't wearing nose rings,pumped boobs/ass and am not even sure they applied powders but yet they have/carry what some girls would kill for just to have.....make una get sense in JESUS name....AMEN

1 Like

Re: See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On by Khd95(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
i want to make special shallaot to d mod dat banned me for two weeks,ure doin ur job deligently but it was uncool
Re: See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On by divinehand2003(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Welcome back

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Where I Can Learn Shoe Making In Abuja / 30 Glamorous Cornrows Braids To Try Out This Valentine (photos) / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.