Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead (32679 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Balkan(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Our petroleum minister is in Malta
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
That is what you get when you voted a man that lost an election some years back and said "the dog and the baboon will bath in blood". Now we are having blood bath every now and then courtesy of BokoHaram

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Some of those who died shouted change. They voted it and were made to believed that Jonathan was clueless. They were ready to kill for messiah and apostle of change to win and power to come back to north. The messiah won and the change they voted took to early graves .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by menix(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hefemale:

Mtn

Madam Koikoi
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
na waooo and Buhari is busy in malta drinking himself to stupor with guiness malt

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by vislabraye(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
And all of a sudden no one is talking about boko haram!

Meanwhile, Bubu is at Malta taking pictures and drinking maltina!

It's not like he knows what to say there oh!
Smh for this government! undecided

Rip to the kano blast victims.
May God deliver us from this curse that is upon our Nigeria. IJN Amen!

Every one is now quiet and we no longer hear about bh activities. It is now common that no one bothers talking about it.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Hefemale: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
menix:

Madam Koikoi
You calling me a 19 year madam? Nl sha
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
vislabraye:

Every one is now quiet and we no longer hear about bh activities. It is now common that no one bothers talking about it.

That is what tribalism can do!! don't be surprised to see some fools posting about how terrorism have reduced since the dullard took over not minding the carnage that boko haram has been unleashing on innocent Nigerians since he took over the reigns of power.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by malcolmzee(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Endtime Crew.

I want to shout out to all members of the endtime crew especially lasisi
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by godwin120alex: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Can't believe there would be anything like BH after Sai baba has taken over. PMB careless about d plight of Nigerians just like Okorocha to Imolites.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Did anybody read the part it was mentioned
"Shia moslem procession"
Is this the shia group of iran or I am missing a valid information??
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by brytee: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
I and my paddy ds morning in KANO wer just joking about this shiite Muslim procession.....the crowd was just too much and a bait for boko haram who love crowds to perpetuate their heinous acts....exactly at about 2pm at wrk, our joke became reality. Thank God The shiite Muslims wer trekking back to zaria and wer already out kano capital wen this happened....we are prepared to hear a large casualty figure bcoz the crowd was large and compact...

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Chigorkizz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by pat077: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
when are they going to bomb Daura?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
another one again....
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am happy and glad, may 2000 people be killed, amen!!!
Next bomb blast should be in abuja central moques(terror centre), all muslims should be Killed.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
To all who voted Buhari and still supporting him now, I pray for you, God will run your life the way Buhari is running this country, lemme hear a louder amen

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by likila: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
i is tired of buhari.
sincerely.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by millhouse: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:

Meanwhile, Bubu is at Malta taking pictures and drinking tea!

terrible my broda
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by Blizzy9ja: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
alcmene:
While Buhari was away junketing round the world and castigating Nigerians before the world undecided

"When insurgency last more than 48 hours in a sovereign nation, the government has hand in it-El-Rufai

Thank God it's three days to December when our odious-smelling president would end terrorism....perhaps he will break the news of Bokoharam demise from Malta

Honestly i pity the frail and fragile-looking Daura cattle farmer

IPOB is there

Fuel scarcity is biting harder

Bokoharam strikes endlessly

Niger delta now clamor for total control of oil thus pulling the rug off his hardened feet

If na me be Buhari, i will proceed on exile from Malta before apostle Suleman's prophecy come into fruition
Now I have a with the fact that u included that amongst Nigeria's many problems under Buhari... Before wetin u expect? Make we sidon dey look una finsih the already devalued oyel?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by anthonypeters(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
truefact:
Anything for biafra
Oga no too vex ooh, you no go like chop slap?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by nellyelitz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buahri is working
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by mightyhazel: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Buhari just met with the Iranian leaders who are obviously Shia Muslims, Then all of a sudden Boko haram started bombing Shia mosques.
so wots ur point?

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by mightyhazel: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thank God jona lost and accepted his defeat amicably! Let me leave it like dis,..

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by onatisi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:

Meanwhile, Bubu is at Malta taking pictures and drinking tea!

the most annoying aspect is that no matter the number of deaths or casualties the dullard behaves as if he is deaf and dumb. He doesn't issue any statement condemning the bombings or the deadly group his so called stinking body odor or movement depicts a man who was forced to contest and take up the post he is not behaving as someone who has a clear focus of what he wants to do that is why most of the time he doesn't even know what to say and even when he makes comments it is always full of blunders
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
chukwudi44:
na waooo and Buhari is busy in malta drinking himself to stupor with guiness malt
I am so sure very soon some of his party members will start telling him to act like a leader and stop behaving like a tomboy
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by bosedekemi(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kai Baba
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by flokii: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
when will this end now undecided
make Naija no go turn syria or iraq o. *sad
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by comodo: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Boko Haram are not serious.

Just rotating from Borno-Adamawa-Yobe-Abuja
If dem get liver make dem try Sokoto.
Idiotas!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by MzPecs(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
millhouse:
terrible my sister
Fixed! cool
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead by MzPecs(f): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
onatisi:
the most annoying aspect is that no matter the number of deaths or casualties the dullard behaves as if he is deaf and dumb. He doesn't issue any statement condemning the bombings or the deadly group his so called stinking body odor or movement depicts a man who was forced to contest and take up the post he is not behaving as someone who has a clear focus of what he wants to do that is why most of the time he doesn't even know what to say and even when he makes comments it is always full of blunders

Nigeria is in trouble!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.