Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? (1001 Views)

Hilarious Comparism Between OBJ, GEJ And PMB Economy / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / Check Out This Hilarious Photo Of Osibanjo And GMB Over Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? by rallymento(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
I came across this GMB's pics with Queen Elizabeth and I remembered GEJ and Hilary Clinton's Pics as well.

Nigerians I really need you opinion with regards to who rocked the pose better GEJ or GMB...

As for me ?

GEJ ALL THE WAY!!!............. grin grin grin grin grin grin

TGIF.........

Re: President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? by Davland(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ehm still thinking tongue
Re: President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? by cephaswizzy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? by zantama05(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
GEJ be like how can I get in through this pant. ......bad guy I trust himwink

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Half Glass / One Name For This Student / Stubborn Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.