Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Bought The Umi Hammer S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought The Umi Hammer S (1533 Views)

Check Out The Umi Z Smartphone Featuring 4gig Ram, 4g Lte And Fingerprint / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte / Move aside camon c9, S7 and zero 3 the UMI super is here (2) (3) (4)

I Bought The Umi Hammer S by romeoetin(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
I bought the umi hammer s. So far am loving it just the battery ishh. Anybody who owns the phone having similar issue??
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by grinface98(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
bro, do proper review for us abeg. I'm buying mine soon. Let us knw d pros & d cons
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by romeoetin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
[/b]
grinface98:
bro, do proper review for us abeg. I'm buying mine soon. Let us knw d pros & d cons

am actually replying you from it. its display is superb. it's nice . battery is the only issue + it gets really hot when on 3G.

received mine yesterday from aliexpress

overall its worth the money.....

*diamond bank na theif. exorbitant naira to USD conversion rate*

pic's of the phone later. when I do the full review
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by grinface98(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
romeoetin:
[/b] am actually replying you from it. its display is superb. it's nice . battery is the only issue + it gets really hot when on 3G.

received mine yesterday from aliexpress

overall its worth the money.....

*diamond bank na theif. exorbitant naira to USD conversion rate*

pic's of the phone later. when I do the full review
nice one boss! Abeg na how much carry dat beast to ur doorstep. I'm waiting 4 d pics sir
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice phone but it runs on kitkat, so I'll wait for umi iron pro. How much?
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by romeoetin(m): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2015
lofty900:

Where did you get that info from.??
It runs 5.1 lollipopop

Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by romeoetin(m): 1:47am On Nov 28, 2015
lofty900:
you can Google the full specs
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by romeoetin(m): 1:50am On Nov 28, 2015
grinface98:
nice one boss! Abeg na how much carry dat beast to ur doorstep. I'm waiting 4 d pics sir
everything was $166. that included dhl express shipping cost. So approximately 38k.. It took 2 weeks for me to get placed order on 12th got in 26th

Abeg the pics when I wake up. No vex cheesy
Re: I Bought The Umi Hammer S by grinface98(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
romeoetin:

everything was $166. that included dhl express shipping cost. So approximately 38k.. It took 2 weeks for me to get placed order on 12th got in 26th

Abeg the pics when I wake up. No vex cheesy
the phone is really worth the hype. The finger print security is its main selling point. I still dey jejely wait for d pics sha

Nokia XL Discussion Thread! / Tecno Camon C8 At 1,000 Naira / Please Who Knows This Phone