Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Let's Spread The Wings Of Our Divine Consciousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Spread The Wings Of Our Divine Consciousness (339 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Where Was My Spirit/soul When I Lost Consciousness? / Our Daily Bread Tuesday May 10 2016 <*> Our Divine Defence <*> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Spread The Wings Of Our Divine Consciousness by spiritsize(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
You've got to spread out your wings and let that special thing that you are be expressed through you.

If you are not fully stretched out, your colours will never glow, you light will never shine and your Godship will never be felt.

Your beauty, your power and your brightness are all anchored in the person you are here to express.

Get down to it and let's start feeling your person.

We want to be touched by your energies and be filled with your love.

We want to have the life that flows from your performance, performing those gifts that you came with to thrill us.

We want you you and we can't wait. Planet earth and all that are upon her are eager for your manifestation.

Join us in this synergy of love. Join us, all of us let's begin to create out of our speciality of purposes.

Our individual souls have been specially configured in their individual unique beauties and splendours.

Don't hide yours!

Come quickly to the dance... The floor is rocking already.

Let the life glowwwww!

If you don't know what your purpose is talk to us, we will assist you unravel it. It's our joy to help you come into this fold of happening and expression.

If you want assistance with your spiritual life so that you can begin to easily soar and explore every aspects of your multidimensional selves, please talk to us quickly, we are too eager to help.

Don't forget to take advantage of every opportunity for us, all of us to be physically together and do more.

So don't be left out in this December workshop.

Date: Dec. 13, 2015

Time: 12-5pm

Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bustop college road Ogba, Lagos

fee: N1,500.

I love you dearly and I want the best for you always.

Spiritsize Charlesbenny

Your friend and soul brother.

WhatsApp: 08032328836
Bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue’s Tragedy: T.B. Joshua, Other Trustees, Engineers For Trial Today / T.B Joshua Named 2015 ‘yoruba Man Of The Year’ / Open Heavens Daily Devotional (thur 24/12/2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.