Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! (25982 Views)

A Ride With Diamond Eyes: The First Arab Supercar / Feed Your Eyes - The New Toyota Avalon 2013! Up Toyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2009
I was on a recent trip (to an unnamed country) and decided to take pictures of the different models of cars available in this foreign land  tongue

Just thot it would be nice share some with my Nairaland Toyota lovers!   

Feed your eyes  shocked , blow your mind!! kiss
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2009
A 2000 Toyota Camry Wagon

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2009
A lovely 2004 Toyota Crown Royal Series:

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2009
A relatively unknown but pretty Toyota Verossa Sedan:

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2009
Your beloved Toyota Hiace!  Hummer abi? cheesy

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2009
This is a 2008 Toyota's Liteace (or Townace) but in Naija we shall name it the 'Tweeter' (Junior brother of Hummer)

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2009
This is the actual model that replaced the Toyota Previa. It is called the Toyota Estima. Toyota Sienna is actually an exclusively American model and was not the Previa sequel or replacement.  wink

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by waoosa(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2009
Wow. The Toyota Crown is sweet.
Wish I could have this. My dad had the Good Old Crown way back in the 70s/early 80s rugged car.

is this modelcar anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2009
This is the amazing 2004 Toyota Crown Majesta. I was seriously tempted to call Siena on this one and see how we could arrange a LHD conversion.  shocked
The Crown Majesta is simply superb!!

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by ElRazur: 7:23pm On May 26, 2009
Is the Verosa not a Lexus? Looks like a UK version of the lexus. . . .can't remember the series again. . . .450 or so.
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by ElRazur: 7:25pm On May 26, 2009
Hmmm. Probably not according to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Verossa

smiley
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by waoosa(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2009
Conversion of this car will be complex. This will also require changing of the entire console. I mean the divider between the two front seats where the gear sits. am I right?
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2009
For the more common taste, here is a Toyota Corolla Wagon (called the Corolla Fielder):

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2009
Did you ever wondered what happened to Toyota Cressida?? Well, Toyota did not kill it, they simply went on to call it a new name: Toyota Cresta. And yes!, they made them all the way to 2000 before completely replacing it with another model and name. Believe it or not, this nice Cresta (grandson of cressida) is still a RWD (Rear wheel drive car). Extremely popular in japan for the purpose of wicked "driftings!"

Here is a spotless 2000 Toyota Cresta Sedan!:

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2009
The 2002 Toyota Allion. I was pleasantly surprised at the popularity of this model in the local market. It does share some commonality with the Avensis but is completely different. The reason for its popularity soon became obvious, it was the model that replaced the all popular Carina!

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by promise72(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2009
Hi Midas,

How was ur trip to Japan wink

Its impossible not to know Japanese Street anywhere in the world.

I hope to get there someday myself.

Good pics. The Crown is the business grin
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2009
Yes, a boring 2004 Camry. Thankfully it wasn't all that popular in the local market. Essentially the same with the US market Camry.

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2009
Cute, simply cute kiss 2007 Toyota Auris :

1 Share

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2009
@Promise72, How now?
You know you are a lot closer to Japan than I am.
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by waoosa(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2009
Midas,
stop tempting me. I don't want to start thinking of drive hand conversion.
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2009
I know this is not a Toyota but nonetheless it will strike a cord in guys. Remember the old Nissan laurel?? This is a 2002 Nissan Laurel. I still like it.

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by promise72(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2009
Midas02:

@Promise72, How now?
You know you are a lot closer to Japan than I am.

That dont mean nothing to me. I cant do RO-RO from Cali to Naija. Thats my gripe  cry
Good trip.

Was researching the Laurel a few weeks ago. I am looking (not immediately tho) for the 2.0 six cyl engine. Baffled me. But will like to drive the car like i stole it.  tongue

Here's the pic of the one i found on the net.

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2009
A lovely 2007 Toyota Premio. Toyota Premio shares a platform with the Toyota Allion however it is more upscale and places more emphasis on luxury.

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by waoosa(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2009
This is the real replacement of Carina E
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2009
This is an interesting one: A classic 1993 Toyota Landcruiser VX! This truck use to be the ultimate - worth its weight in gold!

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2009
This LandCruiser VX was just too clean to ignore! Saw it displayed on a dealer lot.

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2009
The facinating and duminitive Toyota Cami 4WD Aero. This is one of the japanese kei compliant domestic models. Quite lovely!

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2009
Just can't get over this car - Toyota Fun Cargo!! It is a wagon/MPV derivative of the Toyota Echo/Platz/Vitz family. Simply liked the versatile design and the practicality.
Lagos could use a few of these cheesy

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2009
Toyota Celica GT-4: Warning: Ladies beware!!! grin
Strictly for Effizzy!!! cool

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2009
Here is an obsidian black 2007 Toyota Harrier. This model is known as the Lexus RX350 in the US market.

Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by muyeknite(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2009
from me ,myself and i,,,i say a very big thank you for the pics, i love toyota
Re: Toyota Lovers! : Feed Your Korokoro Eyes! by Midas02(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
You are very welcomed wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) / Rolls Royce Goes Into Flying Taxis, To Be Ready By 2019 For Testing / 2005 Odyssey & 2005 Sienna: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.