Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (55269 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by nonstan(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2015
samiwap0077:
Latest Freee R e charge C a rd
Code on board, it rocks like Hell, i have been using it for
days now. I just want to share it with you Guyz.

if you do it with 2☹☹ you will get 2☹☹☹ and 5☹☹m b,
4☹☹ = 4☹☹☹
with additional 95☹m b,Only ur M B will expire after a Week.

note: u can also use 75☹ and 15☹☹ M t n C a rd, follow this step to do yours

step1) Get M T N c a rd ,2☹☹ or 4☹☹

step2) go to your message and type this *131*the c ard s e rial no*c a rd digit pin*1#
E'G *3 ☹ 1 8 9 ☹ 7 6 7 ☹ 2 7 7 3 ☹ 1*6 2 7 ☹ ☹ 4 2 5 6 6 ☹ 8 5 2 ☹*1#

TExt it to this sEcret M T N. Auth☹rize Digit N☹»
☹☹ 9 2 3 4 8 1 4☹ 6 1 9 ☹ 3 ☹
Don't add space remove it. To avoid error

After sending it, wait for a minute, you will receive a text
message saying, : your M T N Auth☹rize Unlock Private C0de is * * * * E'G 1 2 3 1 , then you can now l0ad the
c a rd by dialing
* 5 5 5* 5 ☹ 2 2 7 4 2 ☹ ☹ 6 6 ☹ ☹ 1 ☹* 1 2 3 1#
hurry up and do it as quick as you can before they block it.

baba how market..lyk say scam no de pay u well..sorry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Man is just Meat.....
Islam is Evil....
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
joyy:
its like some pple are stil wallowing in ignorance.how can u equating islam wt terrorism?all open minded and reasonable pple know that these group are not for islam at all.have u 4gotten d number of mosques being attacked by them? so can we now say adolf hitler who killed millions of pple, he as a roman catholic christian did so for christianity or in jesus name? well whatever d haters may say islam stil have no choice and we shall always proud to b muslims.

Islam is still Evil....
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by truthonmission: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Islam the religion of pixZzzz lipsrsealed. Don't be decieved go and study ur Qu'ran very well and whether it is true.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Omijie8(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
God ve mercy......
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Splashy007(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
gebest:
almighty God if is because of the sin of our leaders both past and present dat makes u allow boko haram evil, pls forgive us, ve mercy nd stop boko haram because d police canot stop dem, d military canot stop dem but it is only ur intervention dat can save us. Lord we need ur intervention. ooh were are the Elijahs of our days.
The true Elijah of our time are been neglected by ambode dt dey shld nt mount dar speakers outside dar churches to avoid very high fine frm his gov but not for d alfa's and dar mosque.
Nigeria is fighting d gospel dt is means fighting Christ.
They will loose, fail and not proper unless dey recognise Jesus as God.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by realsammy: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2015
It's really sad, may God give the families of the deceased the heart to bear the lose and may their souls dead rest in peace.

the sins, lies, propaganda, hypocrisy, cover up of the land has become too much that evil has refused to depart from Nigeria. we need to write our wrongs and ask God to forgive us.

God pls forgive Nigeria for the genocide committed against BIAFRAN people that took the lives of more than 3 million people. (I see nemesis befalling Nigeria) God pls have mercy.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by globalresource: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
chukjojo:
I hate islam, though modern day christianity is not any different.

Bros...does modern day christianity use bomb and gun to fight for Jesus? At least the modern day christianity does not preach nor sponsor killing of innocent people.

Where are the imams in this nation. Why cant they come out openly to criticize this collectively? Some imams are preaching evil in the secret e.g the imam that initiated some guys who were caught in okene.

It is a religion of peace and they keep bombing people... Why cant they criticize it all over the nation in order to avoid future brainwashing and initiation into the deadly sect

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by flokii: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

You yoruba bastard and decendant of the coward awolowo.

can't you act like a civilized person for once?

why display ur stupidity online... m sure you're yeeboo cos hausas can't act this way..
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by su24tech: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2015
samiwap0077:
Latest Freee R e charge C a rd
Code on board, it rocks like Hell, i have been using it for
days now. I just want to share it with you Guyz.

if you do it with 2☹☹ you will get 2☹☹☹ and 5☹☹m b,
4☹☹ = 4☹☹☹
with additional 95☹m b,Only ur M B will expire after a Week.

note: u can also use 75☹ and 15☹☹ M t n C a rd, follow this step to do yours

step1) Get M T N c a rd ,2☹☹ or 4☹☹

step2) go to your message and type this *131*the c ard s e rial no*c a rd digit pin*1#
E'G *3 ☹ 1 8 9 ☹ 7 6 7 ☹ 2 7 7 3 ☹ 1*6 2 7 ☹ ☹ 4 2 5 6 6 ☹ 8 5 2 ☹*1#

TExt it to this sEcret M T N. Auth☹rize Digit N☹»
☹☹ 9 2 3 4 8 1 4☹ 6 1 9 ☹ 3 ☹
Don't add space remove it. To avoid error

After sending it, wait for a minute, you will receive a text
message saying, : your M T N Auth☹rize Unlock Private C0de is * * * * E'G 1 2 3 1 , then you can now l0ad the
c a rd by dialing
* 5 5 5* 5 ☹ 2 2 7 4 2 ☹ ☹ 6 6 ☹ ☹ 1 ☹* 1 2 3 1#
hurry up and do it as quick as you can before they block it.

don't do it is a scam, he will be the one to load the card[size=8pt][/size].

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Adekunlemetals1(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Worldofmetals.com.ng ... a better place to be.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by tinktanker: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2015
A case of dog chop dog. So no h
are feelings.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Afolak(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2015
okomogo:
OMG.... And if I say Islam is synonymous to terrorism, people will come for my head.From Iraq to Syria, from Philippines to USA, from France to Nigeria, this bustard keeps killing people in the name of Allah...
You are a big full.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Horlaz(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
okomogo:
OMG.... And if I say Islam is synonymous to terrorism, people will come for my head.From Iraq to Syria, from Philippines to USA, from France to Nigeria, this bustard keeps killing people in the name of Allah...
why talking lyk ds? Frm wht is hapning all arnd d world is more than religion crisis...how cn a muslim kills his/her fellow muslim I see nutin bt end time tins...
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Afolak(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
kazuna:
Man is just Meat.....

Islam is Evil....
Only God can judge you and your ulterances.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Afolak(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
truthonmission:
Islam the religion of pixZzzz lipsrsealed. Don't be decieved go and study ur Qu'ran very well and whether it is true.
Only god can judge you and your ulterances.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by umar4info(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
truthonmission:
Go and read your koran very well, you are hypocrite. These terrorist are the one practising what is written in the qu'ran h
You will never learn!!! I do not support those detonating bombs, what I want you to understand is that they are bad Muslims.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Afolak(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
umar4info:

You will never learn!!! I do not support those detonating bombs, what I want you to understand is that they are bad Muslims.
point of correction, they are not bad Muslim but non-muslim
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by roxell120(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2015
joyy:
its like some pple are stil wallowing in ignorance.how can u equating islam wt terrorism?all open minded and reasonable pple know that these group are not for islam at all.have u 4gotten d number of mosques being attacked by them? so can we now say adolf hitler who killed millions of pple, he as a roman catholic christian did so for christianity or in jesus name? well whatever d haters may say islam stil have no choice and we shall always proud to b muslims.
THE EVIL SPIRIT WEY POSSESS U MUSLIMS CARRY GIANT SEAT SIT DOWN FOR UNA HEAD. GO FOR DELIVERANCE BROTHER
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by vivianblog2(f): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by fabo352(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
May God in his infinity mercy have mercy on the pple of Kano,I can still remember the riot in Kano after d German evangelist left kano after being rejected by them.

Lots of christains were killed then,both the young,the pregnant and the toddlers,if u care to know ask the pple of Kano what happen then.I was about 12yrs old then,I almost lost my life then.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Nemesis99(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
auntysimbiat:
God bless the dead

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/jeez-graphic-photos-from-todays-kano.html
God bless the dead cuz they died? angry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by MRCAMPBELL: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2015
NIGERIA WHY WHY WHY?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2015
This is what you get when a ''retardeen'' is in control!
Oh yeah, if you loose, you will make Nigeria UNGOVERNABLE...
Well, good luck to you.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Na human being be this o!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
okomogo:
sameer1212
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
kossyablaze:
sameer1212
Go to front page and see how your so call prophets and pastors are defrauding and impregnate their fellow church members like your ashawo motheram very sure pastors don fvck your ashawo mother taya. cheesy
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by mignone(f): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
gebest:
almighty God if is because of the sin of our leaders both past and present dat makes u allow boko haram evil, pls forgive us, ve mercy nd stop boko haram because d police canot stop dem, d military canot stop dem but it is only ur intervention dat can save us. Lord we need ur intervention. ooh were are the Elijahs of our days.
hmm... IMO, wetin d so-called Elijahs of our days' dey chop no gree den reason properly
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Shamizz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
okomogo:
Where are your thoughts? How about the Muslims they have killed too? Is it not obvious terrorism has no religion? I am a #Muslim and not a terrorist.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is horrific. lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / FG Approves Two New Seaports In South-South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.