Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) (36763 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / [Video ]Tonto Dikeh’s Breasts On Display As She Falls On Stage At Iyanya’s Conc / 2Baba,Peter Okoye,Seyi Law,RMD,Timi Dakolo Attend Symphony Of Iyanya Concert(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by letsbet(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2015
ok
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by franklingud(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2015
She go give u ebola 2.

Be careful!
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2015
somadinho10:
Me sef I want a foreigner,tired of all this our hungry money concious girls....I blame the economy sha

Blame your English first.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by cupidhero(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
If Iyanya's performance can trigger a love filled relationship that eventually led to marriage,imagine what Bez,Obiwon,Praiz and others could have done with their unique voices and love laced lyrics ...i'm sure some of you who are still waiting for that man to propose would have given birth to your second daughter. Love,relationships and even babies are born when real acts perform real songs.

Support good music!
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Wetin concern me.....who cares very useless topic
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
This is this way, A girl comes to Iyanyas concert hoping Iyanya would date her (Notice her and sleep with her), then I meet the girl and propose marriage within a year of meeting, courtship. Am I high on Zobo? No can't do bruh, I hate being no. 2 on the agenda, and if I don't meet a girl in a proper place, no be marriage we go dey talk..
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by Kanbee: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
finally an african olosho abroad finally met adam maga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Not funny! angry

What's special about this zoo with greedy corrupt leaders and daily boko Haram attacks

And yes I'm not a proud Nigerian!!!

Who Cares!

#fooool
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by bummyla(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Congratulations! Happy Married Life! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by abey20(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2015
end time proposing!!!
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by cuteboyrichboy(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2015
looseweight:
My father always tell me not to make serious decisions after a good round of sex shocked shocked
. Nor b lie
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
cool... cool
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by cuteboyrichboy(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
D girl nor even fine self
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Princess Mowon met this man at Iyanya's concert that held in Australia earlier this year. Today, he proposed and asked for her hand in marriage.
What Iyanya's concert has joined together, let no ..... put asunder. lol. See more photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/man-proposes-to-liberian-girl-he-met-at.html
so what do you want us to do undecided

Lets start jumping and singing say! undecided

What's so special in this stuff
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by somadinho10: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
axortedbabe:
guy how much u get
ask your boyfriend he is my sales boy
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by somadinho10: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2015
justi4jesu:

Blame your English first.
I blame your bad eye sight cos I see nothing wrong with my english
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
So what will happen after the concert? Divorce?
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by BetterChurch: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Love is good
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by symbian03(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Liberian girllll
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by symbian03(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Truluvguy:
finally an african olosho abroad finally met adam maga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Respect your self mister.
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by justjify(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
I hope this won't be another Mustapha Audu and Sugarbelly episode. I wish you fruitful and marital bliss. Meanwhile, I am watching cool
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by GentleToks(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
All in 2015?

Met her, toasted her, she dated him, and they are engaged for marriage? all this year?is he on a Student Visa(or no Paper at all)and she holds an Australian Passport?

Nigeria men are notorious for not jumping into marriages, so this engagement does not pass my smell test. But, if indeed he has good intentions that includes not gaining anything from her, then kudos.

Hopefully, they don't stay engaged for 20 Years before fixing a wedding date.

---Modified---

The OP is a trickster. The Original topic was *Nigerian guy proposes to his girl at iyanya concert*

All of a sudden it is Liberia people? I would have said no Nigerian guy will meet a girl and under a year be talking wedding.

You r right about Nigerians not jumping into marriage. I have been dating a lady for three months and few months plus. However, she is expecting a marriage btw now and June next year while i am looking at year 2020.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by toprealman: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2015
If they are both happy, let them fire down.
Next!
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
He must have listened to Michael Jackson's Liberian Girl kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
He must have listened to Michael Jackson's Liberian Girl kiss cool
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by wealthmi1: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kai ! Omo c awoof ! Gbese re I !
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by AgreatMan: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Mrdave21 post=40479130]Cool[/quote

Thief theif theif
Big theif
Bigger theif
Scammer
Barawo
Scammer
Ole
Local yahoo boi
Theif
Theif
Catch am
Burn am
Stole my padi's moni
Stop stealing
Kai
Stop
Nuisance
How much you dey steal self?

Oya gerrarahia b go n thief beta moni.
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by fitinwell: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=18pt]sorry is dat dbanj in the picture Koko master... Don't get it twisted... Congratulations dbanj [/size]
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by chynabest(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time engagement
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
So only ladies are allowed to have australian passports or australians now bro?na wah oooo...When a Nigerian man proposes in canada he has no right to be a canadian and he must be looking for papers...ok.
HungerBAD:
All in 2015?

Met her, toasted her, she dated him, and they are engaged for marriage? all this year?is he on a Student Visa(or no Paper at all)and she holds an Australian Passport?

Nigeria men are notorious for not jumping into marriages, so this engagement does not pass my smell test. But, if indeed he has good intentions that includes not gaining anything from her, then kudos.

Hopefully, they don't stay engaged for 20 Years before fixing a wedding date.

---Modified---

The OP is a trickster. The Original topic was *Nigerian guy proposes to his girl at iyanya concert*

All of a sudden it is Liberia people? I would have said no Nigerian guy will meet a girl and under a year be talking wedding.
Re: Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2015
dacovajnr:
So what? undecided

Liberian girl, u born yeh?
Do you eat jakko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos / Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction / Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.