Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency (11604 Views)

Nigeria Police Establishes Radio And Television Stations / El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by dyn1800: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2015
In fact you got me rolling
adebayo201:
grin kiss undecided
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Truflame: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Thats a welcome idea. A well driven effort against a mindless ideology
Buy tonnes of sesame seed from us.
This is the peak season of harvest.
Inquiries: 08189721460

1 Like

Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Iykopee(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north.......buhari.
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by bummyla(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2015
GOD Bless You Sir! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by adebayo201: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
dyn1800:
In fact you got me rolling
cheesy grin
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Where is @Lasisi69? Come see End time radio station
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2015
This is a good move... he would help in stopping the brainwashing...
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by shumuel(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2015
The Whites, they would always want to take all the Glory away from the Blacks at any given time, so is now the mumu decieded to use this idea of his, when its just a month to the dead line given to the Nigerian military, to end Boko Haram,, which they seems to be succeeding to meet. God punish oyinbos, them too get sence angry
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by leederrty1997: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks to him! What FG should have done since!
For Nigerian histories, culture, tourism and lifestyle, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later!
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by sundilazo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Must they tell us, if they have any plan let them do it before talking thrash....
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Miaraka: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
shumuel:
The Whites, they would always want to take all the Glory away from the Blacks at any given time, so is now the mumu decieded to use this idea of his, when its just a month to the dead line given to the Nigerian military, to end Boko Haram,, which they seems to be succeeding to meet. God punish oyinbos, them too get sence angry
I'm sorry to say this but I regret to tell you that unless all Nigerians and the international community are mobilized to play various roles in the fight against Boko Haram, the Nigerian Army and others in the Nigerian security establishment will not even smell victory before or on the deadline. The Boko Haram problem is too big for the Nigerian security forces to handle on their own while others are giving them deadlines and standing on the sidelines to see if they will meet this or that deadline. One thing I can tell you about the deadline you have in mind is that it works in favour of Boko Haram. You've given them a day on which they should show you how good they are at what they do. Don't say I didn't tell you. The contribution of David Smith's radio in the fight against Boko Haram can never be overestimated. In fact, you need many more stations like that to address the Boko Haram question from various angles and languages. Oh, I nearly forgot.....please consider seeing human beings as black and white. Anyone, black or white, who can contribute something, however small, against terrorists who torture, maime and kill innocent Moslems and Christians in Nigeria and elsewhere should be embraced like a long lost brother or sister.
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by vislabraye(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
holuphisayor:
Have they succeeded in fighting ISIS? mtcheew

Someone has come out with a brilliant idea. He should be encouraged. Afterall if the administration is in full control of the situation, we wouldn't need foreign assistance.
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
shepherd77:
Good idea.

Thus is someone setting up a radio station to combat violence unlike that i'diot that was preaching violence on his biafran radio.
my exact thoughts too.

Fake rising sun!
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Jesusloveyou: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yehman:
Enemies of sound knowledge = Boko haram
d same way we hear transformation, we tear race, but change is d solution to nigeria problems

1 Like

Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by Yehman(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d same way we hear transformation, we tear race, but change is d solution to nigeria problems
Bonafide change and not just change
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by viviangist6: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency by focus7: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2015
This is what Uche Kanu ought to use his radio station for rather than provoking more unrest with the useless biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From / NYPF Boss Commends Herbert Wigwe On Plans To Build Varsity In Ikwerre / President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech At PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.