Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) (1836 Views)

How Some Girls Sleep In Bae's House And How They Sleep In Their House (photo) / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / Can This Ever Happen In Nijja Public Toilets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by kingcypress: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
When you think you have dressed to kill...
You want to show your in-law to be, that you are a man with the right combination of colours when it comes to dressing. ...
You want to meet yor family-in-law for the first time.....
You want to meet all her talkertive siblings you've being talking to on phone.....
But on getting to your in-law's house, the expensive cloth you want to use to show off and impress happen to be their CURTAIN!!! yes I mean the curtain on their doors, windows, in short round the house..... what will you do?

1 Like

Re: The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by Demolinhoooo(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2015
End time cloth be that na
Re: The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by nnachukz(m): 12:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Na to take style go back to my house be that. Visiting and seeing inlaws cancelled till further notice. I will suspect collaborative back stabbing on the part of my gf.
Re: The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin OooohMG...tat guy's ass must be on fire to leave the house ASAP....
Re: The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by kingcypress: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Na to take style go back to my house be that. Visiting and seeing inlaws cancelled till further notice. I will suspect collaborative back stabbing on the part of my gf.
What if your girlfriend known nothing about it?
Re: The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Na die be dat
Re: The worst that can ever happen to a guy in his girlfriend's house. (photo) by dpfaces(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious: Government Should Empowerment Us / Epic Responses To Questions By Nigerians. Laugh Into The Weekend / When The Baba That Bless Your Laptop Sure Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.