Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (66860 Views)

Exclusive! Sugabelly’s Alleged Rapist Marries Araraume’s Daughter / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

Did awolowo make ojukwu a pedophile and a husband cheater?
[/s]

Nope Awolawo drank rat poison and died a misreable death grin thus he's the rat poison king

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by bigW(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
PtitLapin:
Good day, Mr. Barcanista. I often read your political analysis on this forum but this post has revealed a lot about your personal character, your prejudices, as well as your affiliations. Firstly, you did a grave wrong by publishing her full name. You seem to have a personal vendetta against her, the way you revealed her personal emails, her identity, etc. without her permission. Perhaps you are one of the "friends" who benefited from her abuse? Secondly, it happened when she was 17 and he was 25. He should have known better. There are too many older men preying on naive, little girls. The emails you have posted here prove nothing. All I see is a girl who was in love with her abuser (which often happens when young girls are abused). It also reveals his very twisted and manipulative nature; if you read between the lines you can tell he was only using her, while she on the other hand sincerely loved him. Thirdly, the fact that she was in love with him does not nullify the possibility of rape and abuse. You were not there when she experienced what she experienced (or maybe you were?). The details of her story, as well as the fact that she has been writing about this for years means that something happened. She has clearly been suffering from PTSD, depression and health issues as a result of her encounter with Mr. Audu. Why are you overlooking her personal suffering? Have you ever stopped to think how a girl like her can intimidate a governors son? In Nigeria, politicians are like gods, they get away with everything, including murder. What would she gain by ruffling the feathers of the high and mighty, when they can easily make her to disappear.

It is a shame that we live in a world where people defend the powerful and the depraved. The blame is always only on the victims. Mr. Barcanista why can you not hold your friend (I assume he is your friend because of how viciously you have attacked Sugarbelly) accountable for what he has done? So many people I know have been raped by older men, friends and family members. Most of them were to scared to say anything because of people like you. Those that were bold enough to speak out were told that they were asking for it. One of my dearest friends who has sickle cell was raped by her close male friend, even in her debilitating condition, when she was eighteen! He went scott-free and till today, she is scarred, suffering from psychological and physical issues in addition to her health condition. As a nation, Nigeria has a long way to go. We need to start holding rapists and abusers responsible, rather than taking the side of the offender.

I know wat audu did was bad, but for God's wen I was 17 I wasn't a fool, if u are dating someone and u feel tins ain't right, u can stop or get away from d person, with all d writings, I haven't seen a piece wia she was forced to stay in d relationship, it was clear d guy was just using her yet she went back and back again, sumtyms parental upbringing can b so annoying.. we need to teach our kids value of self respect.. ppl saying she was 17 and all should just stop I also was 17 at a certain point and likewise most of us, I am even more angry with the gal's parent for giving her so much freedom, curfew at 12 ke... Wat a curfew!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

I pray the barcanista gets raped by 10 gays soon!
lol 10 gays? you wicked oo
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Sunymoore(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

They will.....
Then he'll refer to the written law. Plain and simple
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

Nope Awolawo drank rat poison and died a misreable death grin thus he's the rat poison king

Did awolowo make ojukwu a pedophile and a war loser?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Sunymoore:
Then he'll refer to the written law. Plain and simple

Of course, based on evidence I'm reading, he'd be proven innocent, but our resident chestbeaters will still call the ashewo a saint and him a pedophile.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

Did awolowo make ojukwu a pedophile and a war loser?
[/s]

did Ojukwu made Awolawo a coward and a rat poison king grin
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

did Ojukwu made Awolawo a coward and a rat poison king grin

Did awolowo make ojukwu a run away like a coward in his wife's dress??
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

Of course, based on evidence I'm reading, he'd be proven innocent, but our resident chestbeaters will still call the ashewo a saint and him a pedophile.
[/s]
product of rusty brown roofs
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Rawblings(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
sugarbelly's stuff must have become very deep like oil wells.. grin grin
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Odunharry(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
miszeno:
undecided I told sugabelly before,that photo of Audu raping her or HERDONBILIVEET.
My advice to guys,dont delete chats of ur exs,cos one day it may save ur ass fromsome cheap blackmail.
very true at not deleting chat Of ex.... Infact mk a screenshot and it will be on ur fotos automatically.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

[/s]

Nope rather Awolawo drank rat poison to end his hopeless misreable life
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Samsonklin(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Bigprozzie:
I have said on another thread, there are 2 sides to a story

It all stinks to high heavens
Three sides actually... Your version, my version n the Truth
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
product of rusty brown roofs

Product of sugabelly and mustafa

DevilhimseIf:

Nope rather Awolawo drank rat poison to end his hopeless misreable life

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Barcanista

I am so sure from the neutral point of view that you were paid to write this up.

If not how did you get access to their PMs. And you cannot deny that.

I now see who exactly that you are as the APC folks here do claim, one that just care about what he gets.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by erekoshe: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
@tonyebarcanista, this is the worst analysis you've ever done in your life and it stinks. I'm terribly disappointed and will conclude that you have in fact lost your reasoning cap.

Who made you a judge or jury to conclude that she's a liar?? That she was not raped?? Do you now write articles to increase followership, likes and shares?

She could have been raped, she may have been lying but shut up, you don't have the full details

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

Product of sugabelly and mustafa

[/s]

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
product of dog's sperm and descendant of obatala the demon wink
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by colossus2: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Those who believe the thrash on this thread need to examine themselves.
We all think our old leaders are the problem in the country, but sorry to say the youths are the major problem.
OP, if you believe the girl was never raped with this your flimsy defense, such fate shall befall you.
Amen.
Nigeria has a long way to go angry

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by mbulela: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2015
@OP, it seems the online reputation you are garnering is affecting your sanity.
Don't ever dabble into the things you have no clue about.
You sound like an idiot at the moment and I do not say this lightly.
Stick to PDP and APC shenanigans.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by dBard: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Kagame:

This comment quite exposes your ignorance on this issue.The legal age of consent in Nigeria is 18yrs,so dude had sex with a minor (read the child rights act 2003). Secondly,being in a relationship or having had prior consensual sex with someone does not mean one cannot be raped by a supposed lover.

This case, if pursued to conclusion will set a standard and serve as a deterrent to ignorant people like you who prey on young girls for sex.

Please give opinion on what you know and not write insensitive trash because you think you have an opinion.

This frankly is abuse of an opinion.
If this case goes the full length of the law, it'll really serve as a benchmark for the future.

To a lot of those commenting and heaping blames, if you haven't experienced it, you cannot understand the reasons for the 'stupid' decisions she took and also, how does that take away from the facts of the case

Ish is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2015
erekoshe:
@tonyebarcanista, this is the worst analysis you've ever done in your life and it stinks. I'm terribly disappointed and will conclude that you have in face lost your reasoning cap.

Who made you a judge or jury to conclude that she's a liar?? That she was not raped?? Do you now write articles to increase followership, likes and shares?

She could have been rapwd, she may have been lying but shut up, you don't have the full details

na today you know?

the guy is in desperate need of attention and can do anything to get it but unfortunately for him only bigots and self centered bastards takes his jest serious but he dare not air his mind against his bigot inconsequential followers lol. that's not man enough cheesy

He's now fit for ethnic section
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Sunymoore(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

Hahaha, that's their problem wo.. The guy will be set free according to what we have here, but if she have more evidence, then let her present them and counter what we have here... And justice should prevail... Good morning
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Odunharry(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

It no longer appears so, in the West - especially when there's a crying woman involved.
no thanks to feminism.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2015
mbulela:

He's a bat not land nor air creation cheesy
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
product of dog's sperm and descendant of obatala the demon wink

Did Obatala make ojukwu run away like a coward in his wife's lingerie?? undecided undecided
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by IlekeHD: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Sunymoore:

Hahaha, that's their problem wo.. The guy will be set free according to what we have here, but if she have more evidence, then let her present them and counter what we have here... And justice should prevail... Good morning

Abi let her go to court. Social media no be jungle justice o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by erekoshe: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Sunymoore:

The data barcanista provided could be doctored, remember? Nobody will make mistakes of providing the best evidence in social forums but to the court. Therefore, give both her and Audu or whatever name the benefit of doubt.

Personally, nobody shout rape for over 7years if something is not really wrong. Secondly, why threaten someone with 2million fine if he/she don't shut up if indeed something is not wrong.

I think something is definitely not right from all the data provided, they wrong the girl-extent will have to be proven in court
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Sunymoore(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

no thanks to feminism.
Yeah.. But when all Feminazi bullshit fires back, the Western women will be in deep shitttt
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
mbulela:

Which reputation?

you mean reputation by scumbags and nonentities, reputation by bigots? man no sensible nairalander takes him serious anymore, some are even using him as a clown and praise him when he favors them and blast him when he dares speak up making the shameless guy more misreable because he doesn't have his own words anymore.

that's a disgusting thing to happen at any man that gat penniss
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Missonas(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
This is the Op's part of the story which he was not a party to.3rd person evidence.She was madly and phoolishly in love with him I think we all know that part. Waiting for her comeback where she explains how the rape actually happened
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

Did Obatala make ojukwu run away like a coward in his wife's lingerie?? undecided undecided
[/s]

Nope obatala made Awolawo to drink rat poison to the gods cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.