Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus (11184 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by MYDEBBY(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Pls can anyone in the house help me find the right treatment for staphylococcus aureus?.I have taken series of antibiotic prescription from the doctors yet after undergoing medical test I still find the bacteria.pls I need urgent help from the house pls.
Your contribution is highly appreciated.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2015
kiss go andd get Dr Iguedo goko cleanser,thank me cool
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by chisunday(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Miseno pls are you serious that goko of 500 naira will clear the staph?
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by nickdoc(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello Mydeeby staph infection is a very stubborn and deadly infection which does not succumb to orthordox anti biotic no matter how long you take it, instead it make to develop more and resistant strains. The infection can only be cleared with powerful herbal anti biotic. We offer total and permanent cure for the infection. We first send our 100% free trial drug which lasts about two weeks. After taking the trial drug without being massively impressed by its efficacy just quit the treatment with ur money fully intact. Total treatment last between two to three months. You start paying installmentally whn u must have comfirmed the eeficacy of the drug. Call or whtsapp 08063413205 for more information.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by chisunday(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Pls where is your office address in portharcourt and how much does it cost to treat the staph? Thanks
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by toaspromo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
you can apply or use ginger . garlic eucalyptus oil to treat it yourself drop your email for more details

1 Like

Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by FullDepth1: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Call @nickdoc

Heard he's the best so far.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
miszeno:
kiss go andd get Dr Iguedo goko cleanser,thank me cool
goko cleanser is a big scam, he is jus everywhere deceivin lagosians, truth b told goko cleanser cannot handle full blown malaria talkless of almighty staph
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by nickdoc(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
The only thing that can prevent you from being staph infection free is sceptisicm, so much doubt. Why not order for the free trial drug now and watch out how you will feel in the next two weeks.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by nickdoc(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
The only thing that can prevent you from being staph infection free is sceptisicm, so much doubt. Why not order for the free trial drug now and watch out how you will feel in the next two weeks. Call or whtsapp 08063413205. You can also visit our offices at No 55 old Enugu/Onitsha expresses road opposite idemmilli bus stop Nkpor-Onitsha or No 7 cousine street Elelenwo Port Harcourt.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Do you have MRSA (drug resistant staphylococcus aureus) ? That is treated with vancomycin. Staphylococcus aureus is actually part of your normal skin flora. It's an opportunistic pathogen.

1 Like

Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by painedbro: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
MYDEBBY:
Pls can anyone in the house help me find the right treatment for staphylococcus aureus?.I have taken series of antibiotic prescription from the doctors yet after undergoing medical test I still find the bacteria.pls I need urgent help from the house pls.
pls bro..I'm planning to go for a lab test nxt week..did u contact it through sex?if yes wat where d initial symptoms?
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by phykiesexy: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
MYDEBBY:
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by blessingthanks: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
For perfect cure for staphylococcus call expert on 09027322832
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by EmmyDike12: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Hhh
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Ladanboso: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2017
toaspromo:
you can apply or use ginger . garlic eucalyptus oil to treat it yourself drop your email for more details

ladanboso@gmail.com
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by okebrain: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
@ toaspromo post you can apply or use ginger . garlic eucalyptus oil to treat it yourself drop your email for more details.....pls help
Okebrain@ gmail.com
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by EmmyDike12: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jjj
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by mddavid(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
I advice my patients on how to boost their immune system when taking my herbal drugs.I discover that the reason why some infections don't go after treatment is because the immune system fighting that infection or bacteria is weak,so the patient needs to boost his/her immune system and the infection will be well treated.
It has worked with many of my patients who follow my instruction on what to do and how to do it.
You can reach me on 08038456487.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by EmmyDike12: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vhhhhh
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by khaundah: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ladanboso:

ladanboso@gmail.com
Help me I'm tired ifychuzzy@yahoo.com.
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Chukwumonso: 4:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeria people are very wicket every1 we claim he have a cure just to collect money....I never see anyone that was cured of styph.......is a very stubborn disease.many now have radio with big speaker making noise in the street
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Chukwumonso: 4:04am On Feb 13, 2018
It's only a wast of money
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by endeavour48: 3:41am On Oct 17, 2019
toaspromo:
hon.endeavour.n@gmail.com
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Essoodee1: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
endeavour48:

. davidsamueloladipupo@gmail.com
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Essoodee1: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
endeavour48:

davidsamueloladipupo@gmail.com
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by Essoodee1: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
toaspromo:
davidsamueloladipupo@gmail.com
Re: Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Go and take rocephine injection for five days, one is #3500 your staph would be history.

(1) (Reply)

Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Boobs Surgery Goes Wrong- "My Nipples Became Displaced" - Lady Says(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.