Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read (25719 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by idinc(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Baba tuale!
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
I see a future Gov. of Benue State

It won't be long.

Tubaba
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by bummyla(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Okay! Seen And Heard! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by kennyman2000(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Sure he won't mention JAZZ

Lol.. Bro i'll advise you to start changing your mindset. 2face is a legend, hope you know that? Since, he's started singing, aint sure, he's sang a song that doesnt worth listening to the ear and the songs are always EVERGREEN!

Its hardwork that pays.. To be a legend takes hardwork and not jazz.. Remember, you cant jazz everyone when it comes to music cos the smart ones will know and ruin your career. What artists only do which is common among yoruba artists is to use jazz when going to functions where they'll sing, so that people will spend money for them.

Once again, BEING A LEGEND IS ALL ABOUT HARDWORK AND TALENT!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by juduff: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Tu baba my legend my motivator and my inspirement big bro may god continue to bless ur hustle more cuddles to u ......
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by TruthHurts1(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Number 3, "You must maintain your focus..."

Even when multiple babes carry belle for you.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
batulakarada:
He forgot you have to have money and connection part .Everything is money in this Nigerian industry .
Money is not a must, I believe you can start somewhere, like going for Talent hunts and the likes. Project fame or Nigeria idols, it not a must you win but someone might spot you and you up there. I dont have money at the moment but I just believ i will become a star someday. Happy weekend
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by vivianblog2(f): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol.. Bro i'll advise you to start changing your mindset. 2face is a legend, hope you know that? Since, he's started singing, aint sure, he's sang a song that doesnt worth listening to the ear and the songs are always EVERGREEN!

Its hardwork that pays.. To be a legend takes hardwork and not jazz.. Remember, you cant jazz everyone when it comes to music cos the smart ones will know and ruin your career. What artists only do which is common among yoruba artists is to use jazz when going to functions where they'll sing, so that people will spend money for them.

Once again, BEING A LEGEND IS ALL ABOUT HARDWORK AND TALENT!
you right bro. Someone like me if an artist uses the most powerful jazz in the world if his music is not sensible i can never buy to his idea or buy such track. So I believe in hard work
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by batulakarada: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
silvermania:
Money is not a must, I believe you can start somewhere, like going for Talent hunts and the likes. Project fame or Nigeria idols, it not a must you win but someone might spot you and you up there. I dont have money at the moment but I just believ i will become a star someday. Happy weekend
Lol don't deceive yourself my brother .Even project fame or talent show involves money .Money is a must. And even when that person spots you ,what do you think the person will use to blow you if not money .Better wake up from this slumber.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
and have children with multiple women.... tongue
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
batulakarada:

Lol don't deceive yourself my brother .Even project fame or talent show involves money .Money is a must. And even when that person spots you ,what do you think the person will use to blow you if not money .Better wake up from this slumber.
am telling you have seen people blew up without being rich. Change this mentality pls
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by badonkadonk: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2015
marked10:
Star singer 2face Idibia who recently became a chief in Kaduna (if you call him Alhaji Tuface idibia, you are not far from the truth) has revealed his 5 success secrets. Hear what the father of 7 told The Entertainer:

You have to be ready mentally, physically and spiritually to face challenges that will come your way.

You must maintain your focus, focus on your dream and pursue it; live it and sleep it every day.

Number three is respect; you have to respect people because people are the backbone of your success and failure.

You must respect your fans and the people that contributed in one way or the other to your success be­cause there is no artist that can come out and say he or she is an island.

You have to have some level of humility. It is not by force that you must greet everybody you see on the road but you have to know how you put yourself out there. And finally talent, you need to have talent to make it in the industry.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/tuface-idibia-reveals-his-five-secrets.html#sthash.lARzsWdf.dpuf

When would his next album come out..? Cos it seems like forever.

I don tire to dey hear kpangolo music..
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by otunbadan(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Omotohfine:
As you see me so, i no send you o... Dat one no mean say, i no dey wish you well o...

Abeg do you sell shoes?
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by batulakarada: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
silvermania:
am telling you have seen people blew up without being rich. Change this mentality pls
Which part of my English don't you understand ?
I said you have to have money and connection ...I didn't say you have to be rich .Which part of my English don't you understand. Money must be coming from somewhere either yours ,your sponsor or record label ....what is wrong with you ,are you that daft?
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
batulakarada:

Which part of my English don't you understand ?
I said you have to have money and connection ...I didn't say you have to be rich .Which part of my English don't you understand. Money must be coming from somewhere either yours ,your sponsor or record label ....what is wrong with you ,are you that daft?
must u insult to make ur point clear?
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Google63(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Confessng:
he has reined it in ,he was young at that time
Fame ,money and being young are a bad combo for an unprepared youth.
If you were in his shoes you'd probably do worse asides the person whose moniker you bear was a Baba in that field ...

Woo let he he has no sin cast the first stone jare
You get mouth.. 3 bottles of lacasera for you

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by saintfaculty(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Hardwork beats talent any day n time...
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by toprealman: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Sai baba....not the other one oh!!!
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Egabs(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2015
2 baba I av always luv u since frm ur days wth the plantation boyz ur music, songs n voice infact u re bless by God
No man don't av is or re own fault though u do av ur limitation u never let them wear u down u remain focus n pusiue ur dreams u re bless
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Spydamannn(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Tu Baba,Odogwu...Live Long Legend
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by Walexsammy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:
6) And you have to know how to make various ladies become "Baby Mamas" undecided undecided undecided

Alhaji ba Mecca grin grin
babe, he no foce dem oo..dont forget the ladies had there own options then
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by craix(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by craix(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Very good bad guy
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Walexsammy:
babe, he no foce dem oo..dont forget the ladies had there own options then

I dint say he forced them.

We're saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by charlove(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
200virgins awaits you tubaba...
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by markovnikoff001(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
I came, looked for the word "humility" found it and left.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by sage2(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
ofofoCEO:
It's fertility secrets I want from you sir, how you take dey do am..? How you take dey give pple belle via mere touch

Is your man having a hard time getting you pregnant? I can be of great help.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by simplisity(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wise and sharp mind. It pays to be humble.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reveals His Five Secrets Of Success - Must Read by fr4ncesc: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2015
MKO4ever:

Fame and money at young age remember that Wizkid, Mikel Obi and so on were also rich and famous at even younger age.
shey wizkid and mikel no born out of wedlock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Dele Momodu All Smiles As They Pose Together At An Event / Video Of A Married Woman Caught Fuc**king Unknown Man In Ikotun Lagos / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.