Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Video Of NA In The North East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of NA In The North East (668 Views)

Armed Soldier Preaching In A Military Church In North East / Pictures & Video Of the Large Cache Of Arms Underground recovered by NA In Gursu / Real Dasuki Said About Our Gallant NA In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of NA In The North East by sunboy(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2015
I found about two threads created for this video alone and I begin to wonder if this is coming from Nigerians or some BokoHaram sympathizer ?
I saw the video just now and found a soldier crying, some dead soldiers, and a Toyota truck burning.

The link being circulated: http://thetrentonlinecom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/boko-haram.mp4?_=1

Here is my little findings from the video:
1. That truck is not the type of truck Nigerian Army deployed in the North East, NA use Hilux trucks mostly and not that model.

2. I managed to see the badge of a passing soldier and screengrab the bad, it's so bad that people can see that's not a Nigerian flag but another African country yet they attributing it to NA.

Now the question is; are you guys happy with the happenings in the NE when you keep spreading this kind of fault stories just to discredit the government?
If you have a real video fine, but Atleast be reasonable with your actions.

Today, I pray that God punish any human being who is either directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly supporting and spreading the gospel of Bokoharam.

Re: Video Of NA In The North East by papadjaji: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Just an observation. I think that the badge you are referring to is that of the formation and not country.
Re: Video Of NA In The North East by 4reala(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
sunboy:
I found about two threads created for this video alone and I begin to wonder if this is coming from Nigerians or some BokoHaram sympathizer ?
I saw the video just now and found a soldier crying, some dead soldiers, and a Toyota truck burning.

The link being circulated: http://thetrentonlinecom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/boko-haram.mp4?_=1

1. That truck is not the type of truck Nigerian Army deployed in the North East, NA use Hilux trucks mostly and not that model.

2. I managed to see the badge of a passing soldier and screengrab the bad, it's so bad that people can see that's not a Nigerian flag but another African country yet they attributing it to NA.

Now the question is; are you guys happy with the happenings in the NE when you keep spreading this kind of fault stories just to discredit the government?

Today, I pray that God punish any human being who is either directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly supporting and spreading the gospel of Bokoharam.
I really don't understand wat they Are trying to Make wit dis or wat dey stand to benefit by spreading dis false rumour
Re: Video Of NA In The North East by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2015
papadjaji:
Just an observation. I think that the badge you are referring to is that of the formation and not country.

You are a Fvctard!!!

That's the flag of Democratic Republic Congo (DRC), not a formation.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of NA In The North East by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2015
sunboy:

O.P,

They are happy with all the violence in Nigeria. Always so quick to spread reports of violence with our without verification.

It doesn't matter were the violence takes place or in what country, as long as there are black people, these set of cannibals are always so quick to label it as Nigeria.

For the avoidance of doubt,

The Video is from the ambush that killed colonel Mammadou Ndala in the DRC. That video has been online since 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of NA In The North East by senier007(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2015
Well that's how a government works, the bad guys and the opposition will always try to paint you black so it's your duty to show the world who they are, I came from the north east but couldn't decider this type of vegetation, the roads are smooth and it looks like the SS type of vegetation, am certain that's not sambisa cuz it lacks this type of road network. But it's only few that knows anything about the zone so anything they dished them out will be accepted by those people with very limited and logical knowledge about the area.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of NA In The North East by Usman212s: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
why do biafrans want to see NA defeated...
inyamiris have been uploading this video to their Facebook pages claiming that our soldiers are suffering in hands of BH.
my question is what would they achieve should NA is defeated?
enemy of Nigeria's unity will God's willing be emblemed in shame and frustration..... Shegu
Re: Video Of NA In The North East by sunboy(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
I served in Suleja, Niger state that's North Central and I know about how many corpers lost their lives to suicide bomber at the inec office which is only 2 buildings away from where I lived then.

I know how it feels whenever there is a bomb scare in Suleja then.

It doesn't matter if you are Muslim or Christian or Traditionalist or Yoruba or Hausa or Biafraist.

When a bomb blasts everybody have a share.

Some people will sit in the comfort of their bedroom and broadcast shi.ts.

I think it's time those bloggers especially are taught some lessons by the security operatives. You post or circulate rubbish and unverified info, you get arrested for questioning that way they can use their head.

When there was an attack in Paris, this same set of people quickly took to their social media accounts and pray for Paris yet their neighbors, brothers are being killed in the NE almost everyday.

God bless Nigeria my country.

(1) (Reply)

David Mark React To Appeal Court Verdict / Federal Ministry Of Health Have Started Recieving Salary Alert With Arears. / Sambo Dasuki And The High Thieves - Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.