Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman (752 Views)

Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members / Fashola Is Really Working..Our Transformer Is Now "House" For Goats & Rams(PICS) / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
This is a very sad story,that in this 21st century our ladies are turning into night mares,this is how it all began.
Last month we had light issues in osasogie ,an off campus around UNiversity of BEnin,they went to complain to nepa people so they told them that they will need to go to head quarters and complain,so as they went there they said the person who will drive them with the nepa car is coming,as he was coming ,this wicked and heartless lady who is his supposed girlfriend,said he should not drive us in the car that he should enter the house,that she will show them that she is a real ishan woman,they pleaded with her,instead she resorted to using a rod to injure one of the people pleading,after doing that she went and reported to the army that they wanted to beat,but it was all lie,and after then our transformer was carted away by this senseless ugbowo nepa people,and since then we have not had a blink of light .
They say the only way our light will be restored is if the people who beat the nepa man are provided but no one beat the nepa man.
Posted by coolestchris of www.coolestchris..com
http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/11/how-our-transformer-in-ugbowo-was-taken.html
lalasticlala and seun and obinoscopy please move to front page we need light
Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by mightyhazel: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Davidsylva:
This is a very sad story,that in this 21st century our ladies are turning into night mares,this is how it all began.
Last month we had light issues in osasogie ,an off campus around UNiversity of BEnin,they went to complain to nepa people so they told them that they will need to go to head quarters and complain,so as they went there they said the person who will drive them with the nepa car is coming,as he was coming ,this wicked and heartless lady who is his supposed girlfriend,said he should not drive us in the car that he should enter the house,that she will show them that she is a real ishan woman,they pleaded with her,instead she resorted to using a rod to injure one of the people pleading,after doing that she went and reported to the army that they wanted to beat,but it was all lie,and after then our transformer was carted away by this senseless ugbowo nepa people,and since then we have not had a blink of light .
They say the only way our light will be restored is if the people who beat the nepa man are provided but no one beat the nepa man.
Posted by coolestchris of www.coolestchris..com
lalasticlala and seun and obinoscopy please move to front page we need light
. I know you are agitated now,but calm down and re arrange this writ of yours. Had a very rough time reading through it. Am sure you need for more people to read it and possibly spark up action.cheers

4 Likes

Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided
Omo skool gud Ooo
OP why do u nid electricity anyway
When d one u were given, u didn't utilize.....
U are still d same OLODOangry

I advice u to go and study hard, aw 2 construct a composition in good english...... WITH CANDLE...angry
Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Is the vocabulary u are looking for or the content?
mightyhazel:
. I know you are agitated now,but calm down and re arrange this writ of yours. Had a very rough time reading through it. Am sure you need for more people to read it and possibly spark up action.cheers
Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Why are u heartless
phellamon:
undecided
Omo skool gud Ooo
OP why do u nid electricity anyway
When d one u were given, u didn't utilize.....
U are still d same OLODOangry

I advice u to go and study hard, aw 2 construct a composition in good english...... WITH CANDLE...angry
Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by mightyhazel: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Davidsylva:
Is the vocabulary u are looking for or the content?
am not looking for big vocabs. Just simple, well constructed,easy to read posts.That's not asking for too much now,is it? I hope u get the needed attention though.cheers again

4 Likes

Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2015
light not available for a month,u are talking about vocabs
mightyhazel:
am not looking for big vocabs. Just simple, well constructed,easy to read posts.That's not asking for too much now,is it? I hope u get the needed attention though.cheers again
Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2015
c

Re: How Our Transformer In Ugbowo Was Taken Away Because Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2015
I don't understand wat i just read cry

(1) (Reply)

$15m Bribe: Ibori Blasts Ribadu From Prison / Get Your Facts Right. (biafra - Igboland - Southeastern States Of Nigeria) / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.