Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama (22346 Views)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by sugarbelly: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Empress Njama, who was in town over the weekend to celebrate her birthday and her foundation’s 10th year anniversary told Saturday Beats that only God knows when she would get married and raise kids of her own.
She said,
“If I had the opportunity to see God, I would ask him when I would get married and have kids of my own.”
The delectable actress further said that the reason she relocated to Abuja is because of her business and not because of Nollywood or controversies that have trailed her in the past.She cold

“I relocated from Lagos to Abuja because of my business. My clothing line was suited for women of the north and that is why I relocated to Abuja. I make long dresses and my target is Abuja women. My move has not affected my career as an actress. Even when I am 80 years old, I can still play various roles. If I relied on Nollywood, I would not be able to feed these children. My relocation has nothing to do with Nollywood. Even if I was still in Lagos, I would have still faced my business till it could stand on its own. The movie is always there and the roles still keep coming in,” she said.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/11/only-god-knows-when-i-would-get-married.html

5 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by sugarbelly: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by kilode100(f): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2015
I want that HAIR!!! kiss kiss kiss

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by bewla(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
make up na basted

38 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2015
She looks good though
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by menix(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Feed which children No go marry make u keep face like crox bred Ogbalumo nd Orange..

6 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Kx: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
This one don yellow too?

14 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by damton(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
h
bewla:
make up na basted

Seconded. A while ago she posted her early morning pictures and it was less than spectacular.

my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by ShakurM(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
I refuse to comment on Nollywood actresses angry

4 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Demmocrats(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Every body is acting, who is doing the watching.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Sugarbelly wannabe?

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
I thought this lady use to be dark undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by ANBAKO: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Next....
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2015
See as she take wear the fake hair like say na hwr own true true undecided
She has simply just upgraded her Olosho tactics ...

She don know say na Abuja the cool money dey tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by olokpa11(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
I love this lady, she neva makes noise in the media

2 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Fake Sugarbelly.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Viktor1983(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Toor Shikena
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by AJOT99(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by ndcide(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
She looks beautiful in this picture. But She was BLACK before na?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Shinelle(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
oh my ! that hair..... wow

2 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by edo3(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
After timaya don scatter d place wt his bajinatu..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by MissSlimbody(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
I thought this lady use to be dark undecided

Old things have passed away my sis... gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by happney65: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Timaya na real Baddo..He fuckkkk her,fuckkkk her and then dumped her ass. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Your choice. You don't owe me no explanation

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
End time relocation
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2015
H
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by costandi(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Notice: Sugerbelly is now on Nairaland. Be careful before she accuses you of raping her when she was 5yrs old.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by segdan(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Wentin concern me
Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Big booty girl

saracus:
She duped timaya. News had it then that he went to confront her at the church to collect the car he bought for her.
Gerarahere man shiiiiiii angry i wonder why girls find it hard to admit a guy dumped their ass! Timaya dumped her and even went ahead to collect his car back! Timaya sef grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
And who is Empress Njama?

Modified: Just realized i don't fûcking care.

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama by saracus(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2015
She duped timaya. News had it then that he went to confront her at the church to collect the car he bought for her.
happney65:
Timaya na real Baddo..He fuckkkk her,fuckkkk her and then dumped her ass. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / Uriel Oputa Tells Married Men To Stop Asking Her Out / Darasimi, Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His Daughter's 12th Birthday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.