Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Was Your Black Friday Experience? Good Deal Or Big Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Was Your Black Friday Experience? Good Deal Or Big Scam? (451 Views)

Share Your Black Friday Experience Here. / Share Your 'black Friday' Experience! / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Black Friday Experience? Good Deal Or Big Scam? by kingsamm(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
According to a survey conducted by me, this year's black friday was the biggest and most anticipated in the history of Nigerian black fridays.

One of the reasons being because more people knew about it and prepared for it.
Even though this was the biggest black friday sale in Nigeria, a lot of people were left disappointed.

It all started with Jumia's black friday flash sale for the infinix hot 2 which was obviously the most anticipated of all deals.
The flash sale started by 12 am yesterday morning, about ten minutes before the sale began I was on jumia just going through, trying to keep an eye and see how it was going to go down. It was peaceful and smooth until the clock hit 12, then the worst happened. None of the jumia pages was loading, then I tried using the mobile app and had no luck either, I believed it was an error in my network connection so I tried loading a different website on another tab and it went loaded smoothly.
It got to a point when I got an error message whenever I tried loading the Jumia website telling me to check the spelling and try again.

I headed to konga and I could barely notice any difference in price, it was almost as if nothing was going on.
The only price slashes I saw were mostly fashion products.

This was my black friday experience, how was yours?
Re: How Was Your Black Friday Experience? Good Deal Or Big Scam? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Wetin consine me consine black friday.... abeg... make I continuu my jollification

Re: How Was Your Black Friday Experience? Good Deal Or Big Scam? by RoyalBlak007: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Good Deal....

Cos i wasnt expecting any grin "Whooping Discount

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Banks Are Under Pressure But Not Distressed-Nairametrics / DPR Suspends Import Permit Of Capital Oil, Others - / Thread For Those Affected By CBN Payment Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.