Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Giving Ur Life To God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Giving Ur Life To God (899 Views)

When U Meet Meet The Love Of Ur Life's Family (pic) / When You Buy That Motorcycle With All Ur Life Savings / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Ur Life To God by ucheuche1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2006
There's this babe that things got so difficult for, no job, no money even better bobo sef this babe no see.then there was this man of God that came to that town for a crusade, so this our babe come attend that crusade. so, after preaching, the MOG made an alter call for those passing thru difficult times to come and give their lives to God so that things go better 4 them, this our babe still show there come give her to God. time passed & things no come improve, in fact they got worse than b4. but it e come be say that MOG come return 4 another crusade in that same town and after preaching as usual, im come do alter call.and again this babe was there, he spotted this babe and was like 'excuse sister, i thot u gave ur life to God the last time i came here?' and she was like ' yes oo pastor, but i've come 2 collect my life back from God, the one wey i give am nothing come out"

(1) (Reply)

3 Friends (the Blindman,dumb And A Normal Guy) / Reasons To Be A Guy / Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.