Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos (2395 Views)

Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is no longer news that Nnamdi Kanu the director of Radio Biafra and the indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) is currently in the detention of the Nigerian Department of State Security. He has been charged to court and the accusation(s) against him includes treasonable felony among others. Evidence(s) against him abound, an exhibit is a Video clip wherein he was seen requesting that the Igbos in diaspora donate him money that would be used to acquire arms to fight a war against the Nigeria state. He has also often called for the extermination of other tribes in Nigeria especially the killing of Yorubas and Hausas. He once urged his listeners to kill Pastor Adeboye and Pastor WF Kumuyi and to burn down all Yoruba owned churches in the South East.

Nnamdi Kanu's trial is ongoing at a magistrate court in Abuja but his supporters have taken to the street in protest, demanding for his immediate and unconditional release and for the 'fall of the zoo'. Truthfully, the street protest have been concentrated in states in the South East and in one or two states in the South South, but ironically, this protest and IPOB's call for the disntegration of Nigeria have been condemned by some Igbo intelligentsia viz : Obi of Onitsha, Igwe NnaEmeka Achebe; Reverend Father Mbaka, South East Governors Forum, Ohaneze Ndigbo etc.

It is however amusing that there is a planned pro-biafra protest in Lagos. Lagos has got nothing to do with Biafra, Lagos was not, is not and cannot be part of Biafra. If the igbos in Lagos want Biafra, they should all pack their loads and go back to Igboland where they can have their Eldorado Biafra country. I am 100% certain that nobody in Lagos will stop the Igbos from going bck to biafra. What i am also certain of is that a biafra protest in Lagos would have an ugly ending, a very very ugly ending.

There is no excuse that would be accepted for a biafra protest in Lagos. It is an affront, it is provocative, it is inciteful and it is an insult on the natives of Lagos and other tribes and nationalities who work/reside in Lagos.
Ojukwu's BLF invaded the MidWest in 1968 before Late Murtala Ramat Mohammed's 2nd Div pushed them back across the Niger. A biafra protest in Lagos would also been seen as a subtle invasion and a call for war. Igbos should learn from the history of the last civil war. War is not like the action films we watch in movies. War is not like those university-cult fight. War is not a tea party. War is about death, blood and gore.

The catalans in Spain who are demanding for secession do not embark on a street protest in Madrid, their protest have been restricted to Barcelona. Igbos should also restrict their pro-Biafra protest to Igboland. A Biafra protest in Lagos might lead to a tragic eventuality.

16 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yoruba coward ... What can u do? Than to rant online? Even a peaceful protest was held in Abuja... Now tell me why Lagos should be an exception ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Trouble dey sleep yanga dey wake am. Btw, are these people really serious with their protest in lagos?

2 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by pus22: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=28pt]What is ipob . police permit is needed. The police should not grant such permit.

Biafra can not be free. The reason is. No food to feed 30 million. Nobody drink water for food.

I have live in the north. The north will close its border on Biafra cutting food supply.

North is going to use it to make money.. and close its border with custom agent.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by simplycarro: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Allow them to bring their madness here.
The boys are patently waiting
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by QuotaSystem: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
It will be a shameful thing if this pro-Biafra protest is carried out on Yorubaland.

The proud and gallant Yoruba soldiers that defended Ore would spin in their graves.

Anyway the Miltary is on high alert.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Armaggedon: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op go back and read charges niZOOria levelled against kanu cos it seems u dont know the meaning of treasonable felony

2 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
So i have now becaue a yoruba. SMH for you.
who are u before? An Hausa man ? Why didn't u fight those that protested in Abuja! ?

2 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
pus22:
[size=28pt]What is ipob . police permit is needed. The police should not grant such permit.

Biafra can not be free. The reason is. No food to feed 30 million. Nobody drink water for food.

I have live in the north. The north will close its border on Biafra cutting food supply.

North is going to use it to make money.. and close its border with custom agent.

[/size]

When I saw your name , i didnt bother replying you ....

3 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by OlarindePaul: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
So i have now becaue a yoruba. SMH for you.
No mind dem. Everbody against their biafra is automatically yoruba. Some of them were even calling obi of onitsha a yoruba man because he spoke against biafra.

To the topic, it is only those who are bound to perish like those planning to protest in lagos, that wouldnt see sens in your write up.

9 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
pus22:

[/size]
why not leave Biafra matter for Biafrans and face your kingdom of western Nigeria ? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
OlarindePaul:
No mind dem. Everbody against their biafra is automatically yoruba. Some of them were even calling obi of onitsha a yoruba man because he spoke against biafra.

To the topic, it is only those who are bound to perish like those planning to protest in lagos, that wouldnt see sens in your write up.
Thanks
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Euro31:
who are u before? An Hausa man ? Why didn't u fight those that protested in Abuja! ?
continue to test the resolve of the NA. Dont say you werent cautioned. Fortunately threads like this would be made as evidence to show you that we warned you when what you are foolishly asking for finally befalls you.

1 Like

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by OkikeAbiama: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Mr danfulani the funky mallam, we have you. We know you want to use us yoruba to fight Ibos. But it will not work. Abuja is in the north, why didn't fight Biafrans when they protested in Abuja.
Nothing will happen here in the south, your days in the lugardian cage are numbered.

Viva Odua!
Viva Biafra!

When will my fellow Biafrans take the protest to Kano , Kaduna and Sokoto?

Are we biafrans cowards? Are we scared of suyanisation?

13 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Eshinwaju: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dongoyaro1 has never been Yoruba.....biafraudians seeing Yorubas in every dream they have....why?

5 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
It will be a shameful thing if this pro-Biafra protest is carried out on Yorubaland.

The proud and gallant Yoruba soldiers that defended Ore would spin in their graves.

Anyway the Miltary is on high alert.

No be only gallant na mitshibushi.... Who are the proud Yoruba soldiers.... name them , is it that juju disappearing Adekule, who??

Mr man common shift.
...The military that could do anything in the heart of Abuja....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by OkikeAbiama: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
kaycid77:

No be only gallant na mitshibushi.... Who are the proud Yoruba soldiers.... name them , is it that juju disappearing Adekule, who??

Mr man common shift.
...The military that could do anything in the heart of Abuja....

Chess

How far sir?

2 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by pus22: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin
[size=28pt]
If you people want Biafra, remember that the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria will close the border at asaba and bomadi inline with the law.. So don't back on us for food. You young people have never farm in your life..

Farming is a hard job.. you know what they call tabolo. Small fly will eat your skin. There cant be Biafra.. Next thing, you will say, I am against the Igbo people. No..

I love Ojukwu, but NO food. During Ojukwu time, the population was just 5million.. 1 million die.

with 30 million people.. No food.. Let the north feed you. I am given you a Godly advice .
if you know how to feed 30 million people, yes.. I want Biafra , but if you don't know how to feed 30 million.. NO Biafra.

If you can show me, how you will feed 30 million.. Biafra will be freed by tomorrow... but if you cant show me, how you want to feed the people.. I have my doubt about Biafra..

Kanu issue is more of a small issue.. It is something I can make them release kanu, by asking calling to ask them to release him.. he was arrested because there is no food in Biafra, not because of Biafra radio..

no food to feed 30 million people that why he was arrested.. the people who most have arrested him are likely Igbo people.. because there is no food.. [/size]
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by OJUcrook: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'll realy love to see the end of this season film

1 Like

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Truth4eva: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please yorubas, biafrans don't need your advice as regards issues relating to biafra. We can take care of our headache. If yorubas or hausas/fulanis talk of seceding from nigeria, nobody will raise an eyebrow. Immediately the name 'Biafra' is mentioned, all hell is let loose. I can't understand why.
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by OkikeAbiama: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Truth4eva:
Please yorubas, biafrans don't need your advice as regards issues relating to biafra. We can take care of our headache. If yorubas or hausas/fulanis talk of seceding from nigeria, nobody will raise an eyebrow. Immediately the name 'Biafra' is mentioned, all hell is let loose. I can't understand why.

A Biafran protest in Lagos affects Yorubas because it is their land and it will disturb their peace. They have a right to complain and warn us of the consequences of our actions.

7 Likes

Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by pus22: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=28pt]the police most never grant any permit that will disturb the activities of the people of the country of western Nigeria.. Any policeman who grant such permit.. I will sack him by tomorrow.

Biafra protest most remain inside Nigeria 26 states..

the police most arrest anyone who protest about Biafra inside the country of western Nigeria..

There is no food to feed Biafra. any country, which support Biafra most be ready to feed Biafra everyday with his food...

The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria only feed itself.. and also supply Biafra food.. Any disturbing to the food chain inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria gounding its activities will cause not holy hardship on the police themselves but everybody, even those who claim they are Biafra.. We supply them food .. meaning the road will be block to transport food to biafra..

So the police can not grant such permit.. It will block food supply to them.. they are already protesting, meaning food will be low. to protest inside the country of western Nigeria means the little food they will get will be cut off.. from our side..

[/size]
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by jimi4us: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
We all know yorubbers are cowards. Even their educated ones are touts.
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by Truth4eva: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
OkikeAbiama:

A Biafran protest in Lagos affects Yorubas because it is their land and it will disturb their peace. They have a right to complain and warn us of the consequences of our actions.

What about the peaceful biafran protests that have been done in other countries in the world? Did they affect the peace there also? Yorubas are not the only people living in Lagos, and we will not protest because of them. The peaceful protest will be for biafrans living in Lagos. Biafrans protested in Abuja and nothing happened. Lagos will not be an exception.
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by DaFlash: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
V
Re: A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos by pus22: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Truth4eva:

What about the peaceful biafran protests that have been done in other countries in the world? Did they affect the peace there also? Yorubas are not the only people living in Lagos, and we will not protest because of them. The peaceful protest will be for biafrans living in Lagos. Biafrans protested in Abuja and nothing happened. Lagos will not be an exception.

We don't care about Biafra protest in other part of the world. because it does not disturb the food chain. The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria have to supply Biafra (Sothern Nigeria) food.

And at this moment.. food going inside the so call Biafra, will be at an all time low... the only place they can get food is from us.. to disturb that chain.. You will block food going to them because it takes more than 1 days to get food from the north.. because of bad road..

So any Biafra protest can only happen in the north, and not inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria, because you will disturb food chain inside the country of western Nigeria and inside the East of Nigeria.

External food supply comes through our port going into the north... We don't want to block any supply to the north in term of supply and other service.. we are the link to the north and to Biafra(southern Nigeria)

The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria can feed itself.. you can see land

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yaFw3YHaKr4/VZfM77FReoI/AAAAAAAAWxo/PIxUE9SUvDY/s1600/2587764_51605779407ff236a570b_jpegff3c3a9e1e87ba0d9cf08dfbbc01addc.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria? / FG Plans To Release Kanu To British Government – IPOB / Pdp's Markarfi's Committee Waylays OBASANJO (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.