Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare (4145 Views)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by noeloge82(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has likened the leading opposition party, All Progressives Congress to the Church of Satan in a parable.

According to Bakare who was the running mate to General Mohammad Buhari in 2011, under the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), said the APC has satan as its head.
The fiery cleric berated  the APC Governors who he said ganged up against the Local Government fiscal autonomy.
Bakare while warning Nigerians to be wary of the ‘new progressives’, said there is no doubt that the five APC Governors in the South West are far richer than their respective states.
Tunde Bakare said, “APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a Pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly Church and hence could be mistaken for a real Church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers), that is why they ganged up against Local Government fiscal Autonomy using crumbs from stolen accumulated wealth to bribe their thievery colleagues at Federal and State house of Assembly”.
“It is very clear that 5 Governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse. People should be careful of this Rogues,” he added.
Bakare had expressed doubt at the honesty of the coalition. He had said ” for example  restructuring of Nigeria along true federal principles, any party that belittles that, any party that says the constitution of Nigeria as currently constituted is okay, you won’t find me in that party. No matter the name or the label, because that is the enabling instrument, more or less the manifesto of such a party. God can bring people to power with or without election. We prefer the electoral process, but if they think they can hold on, fight and feed their greed on Nigerians by hook or crook, God rules in the affairs of men.  I said here publicly, I would never loose sight of God and the side of those who work day and night for the progress of this nation. You will never find me in the company of those whose greed motivates their alliances and what they do.”

On whether he sees  the APC as credible alternative to the PDP, particularly with the type of people the party is currently fraternizing with he siad ”  let me put it this way, if you take on a Sango (god of thunder) worshiper and tell him he is an idolater, he might not agree with you. He could tell you he is also worshiping God, but going through Sango.”

On his ambition come 2015, and if he might join the APC he said ” With who? The collection of rogues, right,left and center.  Who are the progressives in Nigeria;mention their names? Are you persuaded that they are progressives,progressive where, taking you where?

Source:http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=14958

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Izzybaba(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
God punish yhu!!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by jaymejate: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yes for sure, we know that about APC.
But solution is what we don't know.
Me I've accept fate and now awaiting 2019

9 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by OVI75(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Like church of lucifer!!!!lets hope he didnt say that cos he ws one of those criticsing jonathan so msh dat tym,so he shud tel us of a solution.

One salient point is true federalism,bt d almajirii wil never agree to dat.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by jesse8048(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fresh wailing wailer, welcome on board bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by kodded(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by teeboila(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fake news from fake source

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by wachakuta(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ahn ahhnn
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by francizy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't believe this jor! undecided

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by ojun50(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time pastorTunde Bakare
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by opeaceo: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
He would have done better by telling us the in and out of the church of Satan. Any "MOG" that has soiled his hands with politics, I'll take his words with a pinch of salt.
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by GrandMufti: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hehe. grin grin grin
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by obotblitz(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
yeah!
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Warlord3000(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
This IGBERE TV NEWS ABI NA EGBERE SEF...

The name of the source and time of the old post interview says it all tongue

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Lionsclaw: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Now even Tunde Bakare. Buhari's friend?
There is indeed a demon in Aso Rock that makes everyone an enemy to the govt in power

3 Likes

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
One thing have observe about pastor tunde bakare is that he likes indulging himself in politics partially
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by oluwasegun007(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
noeloge82:
General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has likened the leading opposition party, All Progressives Congress to the Church of Satan in a parable.

According to Bakare who was the running mate to General Mohammad Buhari in 2011, under the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), said the APC has satan as its head.
The fiery cleric berated  the APC Governors who he said ganged up against the Local Government fiscal autonomy.
Bakare while warning Nigerians to be wary of the ‘new progressives’, said there is no doubt that the five APC Governors in the South West are far richer than their respective states.
Tunde Bakare said, “APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a Pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly Church and hence could be mistaken for a real Church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers), that is why they ganged up against Local Government fiscal Autonomy using crumbs from stolen accumulated wealth to bribe their thievery colleagues at Federal and State house of Assembly”.
“It is very clear that 5 Governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse. People should be careful of this Rogues,” he added.
Bakare had expressed doubt at the honesty of the coalition. He had said ” for example  restructuring of Nigeria along true federal principles, any party that belittles that, any party that says the constitution of Nigeria as currently constituted is okay, you won’t find me in that party. No matter the name or the label, because that is the enabling instrument, more or less the manifesto of such a party. God can bring people to power with or without election. We prefer the electoral process, but if they think they can hold on, fight and feed their greed on Nigerians by hook or crook, God rules in the affairs of men.  I said here publicly, I would never loose sight of God and the side of those who work day and night for the progress of this nation. You will never find me in the company of those whose greed motivates their alliances and what they do.”

On whether he sees  the APC as credible alternative to the PDP, particularly with the type of people the party is currently fraternizing with he siad ”  let me put it this way, if you take on a Sango (god of thunder) worshiper and tell him he is an idolater, he might not agree with you. He could tell you he is also worshiping God, but going through Sango.”

On his ambition come 2015, and if he might join the APC he said ” With who? The collection of rogues, right,left and center.  Who are the progressives in Nigeria;mention their names? Are you persuaded that they are progressives,progressive where, taking you where?

Source:http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=14958

Read between the lines. Although that is the truth
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by eleven(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
If this report is true then it's a very big shame that the same pastor who supported this devilish hardship on Nigerians is now wailing. The people GOD Almighty will punish for conspiring against HIS chosen one for this country are indeed very many.

APC is the long awaited Anti-Christ for those still expecting the Anti-Christ. If you don't know now, you are on your own.

APC controls the religious leaders, mainstream and social media, using these devilish mediums to feed gullible and sinful people (lol) lies on a daily basis.

Trust Nigerian newspapers, TV, Radio Presenters, Twitter Overloads, Nairaland APC propagandists, Pastors, Imams, Babalawo etc at your peril and suffer the consequences for your gullibility. If you can't apply common sense to analyze information and find answers for yourself, don't expect anyone to help you for you without benefitting from your lack of basic common sense.

These days I SMH whenever I hear former die hard "Sai Baba Change" Christians say words like the economy is rough but we the children of GOD are protected from the world's economy as a consolation for thier poor decision.

Late Fela Anikulapo Kuti for me is a holier prophet in whom I believe GOD almighty is very well pleased than our modern day hope selling scallywags in suits. His messages are 100% more truthful and proven till this day.

Fellow Nigerians. The Anti-Christ are here and thier ID is APC. Brethren, Binding and casting out should start now. May GOD answer our prayers. Amen.

APC...GOD forbids! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by mankan2k7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
If u don't know that before, u are on your own (Oyo). Thank God that I am among that 5%that voted for transformation I hate changi
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Bugatie(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
If I hear say Tunde Bakare don join Wailers ehh....

No form for you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by johnmartus(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
OLD NEWS MOST OF THEM WILL NOT READ BEFOR COMENT
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Tundeiab(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Izzybaba:
God punish yhu!!!
Watch your mouth kid!
undecided
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Csami(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sadly it is true. Take a good look at buhari and you'll notice he belongs to a coven.

What does witches, wizards and buhari have in common? Flying! They all like flying.
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is a very old issue.. the statement was made in 2014. Op do ur research well.. fp is not everything

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by OnReflection: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is directed to the bigots at Igberetvnews.com...

I am yet to understand how ascribing views that eminent Yoruba figures like Bakare and Soyinka do not hold to them, helps advance the cause of Biafra.

Pastor Bakare denies labelling APC ‘satanic’ as news website withdraws report

February 13, 2014

Mr. Bakare was reported to have likened the APC to the Church of Satan

A former vice presidential candidate and convener of the Save Nigeria Group, Tunde Bakare, has denied ever labelling the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, “satanic”, compelling a news website which originated the report to apologize and offer a retraction.

Mr. Bakare was quoted by Newswirengr.com as likening the APC to the Church of Satan, igniting an online buzz Sunday.

“APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly church and hence could be mistaken for a real church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers),” Mr. Bakare, who pastors the Latter Rain Assembly, was reported as saying during a sermon.

He also reportedly criticized five of the party’s governors, accusing them of corruption.

“It is very clear that 5 governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse.

People should be careful of this rogues,” he was quoted as saying.

[b]But Mr. Bakare denied the comments in a statement Wednesday, and threatened legal action against the news site that published them.

“The publication which has been shared on other online news platforms and social media has no shred of truth,” Mr. Bakare’s lawyer, Tope Adebayo, said. “It is malicious, offensive and intended to disparage our client and cause him embarrassment and public condemnation.”

Newswirengr immediately apologized for the report and pulled it off its site later on Wednesday. The site offered a retraction and blamed its reporter in Lagos for not cross-checking a story it sourced from another journalist who claimed to have listened to Mr. Bakare’s sermon.

“We will retract the story and will publish this apology on our website,” a spokesperson for the medium, Dia Zamani, said. “As a result of this incident, we are reviewing our gatekeeping process with a view to ensuring that a more rigorous scrutiny are done before stories are published.”
[/b]

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155087-pastor-bakare-denies-labelling-apc-satanic-news-website-withdraws-report.html

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by bugzbunny: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tell us wat we dnt knw
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by bugzbunny: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:
I don't believe this jor! undecided
Better do
Apc is an islamic cult
Do u knw wat d broom means...
End time fliers

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by mikolo80: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
solution hr to enter farm
Re: Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare by mikolo80: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
OVI75:
Like church of lucifer!!!!lets hope he didnt say that cos he ws one of those criticsing jonathan so msh dat tym,so he shud tel us of a solution.

One salient point is true federalism,bt d almajirii wil never agree to dat.
patience little One, relax, keep calm, when two Northern candidates or middle belt need votes from the south ,then we shall table our true federalism .you just have to bide your time and strike when the iron is hot. learn to play the game of politics

(1) (Reply)

See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix / Female Soldier Mounts The Machine Gun (photo) / Ekiti Election: Revealed At Last, See The People Who Made Fayemi Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.